Copy and paste the link without the tilds on the ends

You're welcome.

maxresdefault.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like a lot of shows I preferred the early shows as opposed to the later shows...

The Beaver quite often didn't understand the lesson Ward was trying to teach him (With Ward giving a frustrated look) and Wally was still young enough to be part of Beaver's scheme.

Miss Landers, one of Beaver's teachers later on the series was a real hottie though!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm guessing most here have never watched a !950s b&w tv show or movie. Shows where no one throws fbombs at one another will leave them amazed. I used to watch Leave It To Beaver when the reruns were on early cable tv.

I loved the Dobie Gillis show.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I love leave it to beaver. My Mom (RIP) loved those early TV shows because people were not mean to each other ... she found many of the laters shows where the characters were mean to each other throughout the show, but its ok if you say sorry at the end of the episode...I always found that interesting.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm guessing most here have never watched a !950s b&w tv show or movie. Shows where no one throws fbombs at one another will leave them amazed. I used to watch Leave It To Beaver when the reruns were on early cable tv.

I loved the Dobie Gillis show.

I'll bet you would be surprised. There are a lot of folks here with a few years on them. And even some of the younger ones may have as wells since they grew up with channels that were geared toward old shows.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That guy, Bill Mustin… You want to read something interesting read up on that guy... 50's & 60's he played a supporting actor in TV show after TV show.

Remember him playing on an episode of "All In The Family" when he was in his late 80's.

I also remember him being on the Andy Griffith Show a number of times, but I know him most as Gus the Fireman.

Them

Reaction score
...A time long ago......Actually even though it is rather nostalgic...sometimes it's hard to watch a show where the family life is so different from it's counterpoint in modern society...IMMHO of course!...;)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never did care for the show.
I used to stay up late watching old black and white tv show reruns, but I never really cared for Leave it to Beaver either.

I think its because my dad would have never put up with any of the crap Beaver put his dad through.

Then again, I hated the Brady Bunch re-runs as well, but apparently I am one of the few.

rags747

Reaction score
The word back in the day was that Alice Cooper was Eddie Haskell. Of course he was not...

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Like a lot of shows I preferred the early shows as opposed to the later shows...

The Beaver quite often didn't understand the lesson Ward was trying to teach him (With Ward giving a frustrated look) and Wally was still young enough to be part of Beaver's scheme.

Miss Landers, one of Beaver's teachers later on the series was a real hottie though!
Yeah, the boys mutated in later seasons like many kids on TV shows. Anyone remember AJ Soprano..yikes! I saw every episode of Leave it to Beaver and what I liked the most was Ward going straight to his den to have a drink when he got off work and of course not taking off his tie. Then getting annoyed with the latest problem with the boys who had to interrupt his consumption of alcohol. I can relate!