Lee's response to Dez

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not "people." I'm me. I don't know what other people say. I don't keep track of all their comments.
Second, I said "could" not "IS".
Third, this topic has moved further than I meant. My point is that Dez as well as our opponents have said our offense is vanilla. I trust a player like Ray Lewis, who said it. You offered a statistic and I tried to address the statistics with a possibility, i.e., we might have elite talent despite the offense.
This really isn't that big a deal for me, and I'm kind of sorry I let it get to this point.
So, in conclusion, other players beyond Dez Bryant said that our offense is vanilla. I believe them. If I'm wrong and we light it up, so be it. It REALLY doesn't make any difference to me.
Peace.

I did not say it was not vanilla nor was the offense the Cowboys won 3 SB with, there was nothing creative about it, it was in your face offense that was executed to the tee. I'm not trying to attack you I just hear so often how poor our coaches are and that it is due to talent why offense works, yet I see no talent poor teams who are ranked high in offense regardless of their coach. Everyone one of the top ranked offenses have great talent

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s been long a complaint by TO and Dez. So please spare our intelligence by suggesting that makes it so coming from those 2 mental midgets.

And yet Cole Beasley is saying they are now moving WRs around and lining them up everywhere, things he never did before. You guys just so want to believe it...

khiladi

Reaction score
If Bryant signs with another team, for his sake I hope they have a QB that can throw him perfection.

Well, he was seen at training camp with the Patriots, but apparently Bill Bellichek and the Patriots organization don't know WRs that they would have him there in the first place.

RoboQB

Reaction score
No one likes to see their family dirt aired in public......every one needs to chill

SJones was wrong for cutting Dez so late into FA
SJones was wrong for calling out Dez for being 'in Dak's ear too much'
Dez was wrong for blowing up on social media .....taking shots at everyone
SLee should not have brought other teammates in with his statement if he felt he had to respond

SJones also mentioned Witten in the same comment. He made the same statement but Witten
didn't seem to take it so harshly. I doubt seriously that any malice was intended toward anybody.