Video: Leighton "The Stonefish" Vander Esch

aikemirv

Reaction score
Well, this is a road game so maybe LVE won't perform his signature, but the more you see it the more plays he's making...get over yourselves, football is entertainment... Cowboys are in the divisonal round...Are you not entertained?

Football is!

droopdog7

Reaction score
I wish he would do less celebrating. I don't know when this "look at me" BS started after every freaking play. Its not just him. Its everybody but maybe Amari Cooper ......who acts like he's done this before.
Well, the 90's cowboys were doing it too. They created the helmet rule because Emmitt would take it off after scoring.

aikemirv

Reaction score
The displays are like war hoops.

You are telling the other team you are better

The Indians of the old West fought like this.

Often when they fought..

they did not kill each other.

They fought and wrestled until one side or the other withdrew.

The displaying has a purpose.
This is not war.

Sportsmanship was never considered in war. It should be in sports!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just discovered the perfect TD dance. My vision is for the entire team to run to midfield with coaching staff and cheerleaders joining in and then....................

droopdog7

Reaction score
True, and there weren't many more "look at me" types than Mike.
That's probably true. And hey, I get it. I'm old and crotchety myself so I'm not up for the rah rah stuff personally. But, if it helps the players be engaged and effective, I'm okay with it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that would be hilarious! The whole defense, wherever they are on the field, simultaneously breaks out the Jazz Hands after a big play!

Thats what i'm saying. Then they could employ choreographers and engage the LGBT community a little more. It would be a fusion of Broadway and Football.......

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that would be hilarious! The whole defense, wherever they are on the field, simultaneously breaks out the Jazz Hands after a big play!

Oh, how about they have "guest" celebrators! They could bring back Dez to do a Jazz Hands number with the team. He could run out of the tunnel in full gear and maybe have a solo dance.