Let’s be clear, Dak carried the team

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He’s a great player but so was Romo. It doesn’t matter . It’s a loser team led by a terrible GM and ultimately a meat head puppet coach just like Garret but probably worse . Losing is always going to be the end result . Always .
No offense, but why are you here then?

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Tampa was the Super Bowl champs and we put up a good fight. This team is going to be tough to beat this season.

Heath

Reaction score
We’ll win less than 9 games this season if Dak has to do that all year. This team desperately needs balance but Fat mike seems intent on making Dak another Rodgers.

TB run defense is insane. I'd like more balance but Dak played out of his mind, never took a sack, and threw for 400 yards. Anthony Brown is hurting us back there.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dallas played awesome.

I’ll take that kind of coaching and effort all day everyday.

There would be a lot less complaining from me if we saw more of that.
LOL! A thread about Dak and you can’t bring yourself to state the obvious about how he played.

You’re a small, small man.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak played at an MVP level tonight. So proud of him. This game was elite level QB play on both sides.

TheHerd

Reaction score
TB run defense is insane. I'd like more balance but Dak played out of his mind, never took a sack, and threw for 400 yards. Anthony Brown is hurting us back there.
That’s an understatement

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Nitpick all you want. Dak carried the team. He deserves props.
Yes he does. We came into this game underdogs against a very good Super Bowl champ team and the Goat, and Dak played one whale of a game!
We were in it right up to the last 7 seconds and the refs had to give the Bucs a freebie with that no-call to help 'em win.

Last edited:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
When does the carrying result in wins?
Great question. And I agree with the sentiment. Does need to translate to wins.

That admission said, is your question an admission the goalposts have moved?

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is a baller....big time
I know one thing the team on the field I watched tonight on both sides of the ball is head and shoulders above anything I’ve seen from Dallas in a long while.
I want more
Puro Cowboys