Let’s be real here - why all of the ridiculous threads?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’ve seen posts today that are negative toward Dak, T Diggs, and Parsons. I don’t get it - do you all really want to cut Micah, Diggs, and Dak? 12-5 two years in a row and you want to cut all three?? Why would we be done with Micah and Diggs - no idea where your logic comes from!?? As for Dak, I get the frustration - I was at the game in Washington yesterday and he played terribly. I doubt that happens again Monday night.

As for Parsons and Diggs - seriously?!? Let’s just start hating on great players - because that makes sense…

That was sarcasm, btw..
They’re all idiot posts.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The Cowboys just played the worst game they’ve played all season and are stumbling into the playoffs. It’s pretty obvious why there’s so much negativity. Most fans can see the writing that’s on the wall.
Yeah there are a lot of posters who give up at the drop of a dime.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah there are a lot of posters who give up at the drop of a dime.
I don’t think anyone has given up they’re just discouraged. Hard for anyone to stay positive after such an awful performance against Washington. That was one of the worst games I’ve seen them play in several years. It’s going to be very difficult to bounce back in a road playoff game after a debacle like that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone has given up they’re just discouraged. Hard for anyone to stay positive after such an awful performance against Washington. That was one of the worst games I’ve seen them play in several years. It’s going to be very difficult to bounce back in a road playoff game after a debacle like that.
Not hard at all. Just a matter of effort. I get it fans look at just one game and say it’s over. Give up. Just look at the game threads and you’ll see rats jumping after the first offensive play. But I’ve been around and know that one awful game, a meaningless one, does not a season make.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not hard at all. Just a matter of effort. I get it fans look at just one game and say it’s over. Give up. Just look at the game threads and you’ll see rats jumping after the first offensive play. But I’ve been around and know that one awful game, a meaningless one, does not a season make.
You can keep spinning this was a meaningless game, but it wasn’t. You would have to go back decades to find a Cowboys team that laid an egg even close to that in a season finale and ended up winning a playoff game. I don’t know if they’ve ever had a playoff team have a worse game than that to end a regular season.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I’ve seen posts today that are negative toward Dak, T Diggs, and Parsons. I don’t get it - do you all really want to cut Micah, Diggs, and Dak? 12-5 two years in a row and you want to cut all three?? Why would we be done with Micah and Diggs - no idea where your logic comes from!?? As for Dak, I get the frustration - I was at the game in Washington yesterday and he played terribly. I doubt that happens again Monday night.

As for Parsons and Diggs - seriously?!? Let’s just start hating on great players - because that makes sense…

That was sarcasm, btw..
It's because many posters here think they understand football better than coaches, players, owners, and everybody else that isn't them. It's narcissism at its finest.

I watched a game with this kind of guy a few weeks ago. It was remarkable how little he actually knew about the game compared to what he thought he knew. It's like JJ critics. He's forgotten more about football than 99.9% of fans will ever know.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

That was sarcasm, btw..
It is what our fans do, they are built up so people can knock them down to feel better about themselves

Reaction score
It's because many posters here think they understand football better than coaches, players, owners, and everybody else that isn't them. It's narcissism at its finest.

I watched a game with this kind of guy a few weeks ago. It was remarkable how little he actually knew about the game compared to what he thought he knew. It's like JJ critics. He's forgotten more about football than 99.9% of fans will ever know.
“He’s forgotten more about football than 99.9% of fans will ever know.” — that’s the problem!!