Let’s be honest, It could have been anyone

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
And the talking heads would find some negative spin on it. I like the hire for this team right now. They will win under this head coach, there will be clear direction and purpose.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I am just glad to move on from Garrett. We needed a new direction and we got it. If it will work or not, time will tell, at least we knew that Garrett was not working out and we knew it for a while now. If we can pair a strong DC along with MM, we might have a good shot at this.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is exactly like the draft or FA, we all get our pet cats and try to find fleas on others' sure fire, can't miss, guaranteed, slam dunk deliverer of that elusive 6th ring.

I am fine with this hire as long as they bring in a better DC and STC.

Some don't like the "retreads" and would rather take a chance on an unproven at the NFL HC level guy. Not me.

What's wrong with this team? Underachieving. What ails them from a motivational standpoint? Lack of belief and conviction. An ex college HC going to bring that to the table? Even an OC or DC from a true contender going to bring that in and get the players' attention? Belief and conviction have to be earned but a HC with his track record stands a better chance of doing that quickly and getting all of his players on the program.

I look at the change Parcells brought into the same team that only won 5 games the previous season and they doubled that in one year; however, that was as much about culture change and I wonder how much leeway Big Mike will have with that? That is still the major question but I do see hiring a HC like this as a sign for the better.