Let’s enjoy it for one week

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Two weeks, there will be peace here on the board as much as possible anyway. Its nice to win before a bye week.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I have several times. Not every season though.
Nice just wondering. I've always always always wanted to win in their house and antagonize delusional Philly fans. I've done it at Fedex Field often but I feel like Philly would be more fun.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Nice just wondering. I've always always always wanted to win in their house and antagonize delusional Philly fans. I've done it at Fedex Field often but I feel like Philly would be more fun.

It’s not generally as bad as the rep they have. People may throw things. People will give you hell for sure. But I’ve never had anybody throw hands at me.

I also make sure I have people
With me too though. Never alone. You just can’t back down and show fear ya know. Or else they will feast on it.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
It’s not generally as bad as the rep they have. People may throw things. People will give you hell for sure. But I’ve never had anybody throw hands at me.

I also make sure I have people
With me too though. Never alone. You just can’t back down and show fear ya know. Or else they will feast on it.
I'll work my way there then. I can practice against the New Jersey Giants fans in two weeks.

...if only my damn old lady wasn't a Giants fan.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Let’s revel in this win. Sure, we have issues but let’s celebrate!!!

THIS is what the Dallas Cowboys can look like

Agreed! I was yelling at the screen. My main issue is seeing Dak, Zeke and DLaw getting so fired up and pointing etc. That should be a weekly mindset! Not because you needed a win