Let’s sign Jameis Winston

Nav22

Reaction score
Wouldn't want to create any competition for Dak and expose him.
Remember when Dak played so well (as a rookie, no less) that Romo was forced to keep holding a clipboard all year?

But Jameis would take Dak’s job????

Wow, you must think VERY lowly of Tony Romo.
:lmao2:

jnday

Reaction score
Remember when Dak played so well (as a rookie, no less) that Romo was forced to keep holding a clipboard all year?

But Jameis would take Dak’s job????

Wow, you must think VERY lowly of Tony Romo.
:lmao2:
Rhere you go again tearing down other players because you can’t win an argument with facts. SMDH

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh no, you want to give Dak individual credit for the team.’seems victories, but you don’t want Dak to be accountable for the loses. Typical delusional Dakette. You are another example of an individual that constantly has to blow your own horn, ( I am sure you blow any horn that’s available), and make claims of superiority because of your I inferiority complex. It is easy to see that you are not that smart. I am sure that you had to look up the definition of Mensa, but I enjoy reading your same ole simple posts . Haw many times can you use the laughing emoji before you realize that you have used it thousands of times. You resorting to insults kinda seals the deal. You are too dim to come up with new points from thread to thread, so your posts are little more than replicants due to your lack of creativity. You did explain your short comings as a Cowboy fan though. You have never watched Aikman or Rodger in your adult life to know the high expectations that comes with being the Cowboy’s QB. You had to try to make Aikman look bad in a sad attempt to make Dak look better. A three time Super Bowl winning QB and first ballot HOFer that played under totally different rules that didn’t protect the QB or promote high octane offenses and scoring is thrown under the bus for a average at best QB that wull never win a Super Bowl and sure won’t see the HOF without buying tickets and you question my football knowledge? Go back to mommie’s basement and quit embarrassing yourself.

On the other hand; why do you work so hard to discredit Dak?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At this point, I'd go to Dak and say, we're gonna sign Winston and cut you if you don't sign. Who would sign Dak at this point? New England? Miami?
I really like this kid, but Winston can be a stud under MM.

RoboQB

Reaction score
That’s a rip off.

22-25 and I’d rather have him then Dak but he has to present great value to be worth it.

The problem with him is he lacks intangibles. Dude is an idiot.

Hopefully he will mature as he ages.

I will never be able to un-see him "eating his hand" and calling it a "W".
Could you imagine Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach doing that!?! lol/smh

RoboQB

Reaction score
Garbage like this has made the board almost unreadable

Winston has been a meatball since Florida State.
It's been well documented. People shouldn't jump to
conclusions like yours so quickly.

Hell, even the comedian, Kevin Hart, told him to chill.
Do you know how stupid you have to act for a comedian
tell to you to get your stuff straight!?!... lol

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I guess Winston turned out to be a floater in the bowl