Let’s sign Jameis Winston

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only if we get free crab legs on a home win. How many Joes Crab Shacks in the Dallas area? :muttley:

ghst187

Reaction score
That’s a rip off.

22-25 and I’d rather have him then Dak but he has to present great value to be worth it.

The problem with him is he lacks intangibles. Dude is an idiot.

Hopefully he will mature as he ages.

yeah better arm than Dak half the brain...
He still never fixed his massive TO problem. I don’t think at this point Winston can be expected to improve any.
I think Dak is getting better and a good coach may be enough to win with..

Silverz1972

Reaction score
The only reason he won it was because of zeke. Any nfl success he has had was because of zeke. Here Jameis would have zeke and his int would go to single digits

You think Dak has had no success at any level in his career? He was no Heisman trophy winner but he did win the NFL's Offensive Player of the Year and he has taken his team deeper in the NFL playoffs than Jameis has. Jameis has been an utter disappointment since his great rookie season. He's on his way out in Tampa for a reason, he's not good. He is wearing out his arm passing so much. I understand he threw for a million yards last season but where did that get Tampa? I wish him well on his next team but I do not want it to be the Cowboys. No thank you!

Damn! are you seeing the comments in this thread. No one likes Jameis, LOL.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He can probably be had for $30 million for 6 years at this point.
3t1lzk.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

phildadon86

Reaction score
That’s a rip off.

22-25 and I’d rather have him then Dak but he has to present great value to be worth it.

Been involved in 2 rape cases since college.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The only reason he won it was because of zeke. Any nfl success he has had was because of zeke. Here Jameis would have zeke and his int would go to single digits
It's a team sport! There isn't a QB alive that doesn't owe some amount of his success to his teammates. What you just said shows you have no legitimate beef with Dak.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'm....conflicted because Winston was AMAZING to watch last season! We all tuned in just to see which team Winston would carry to victory each week! My favorite season ever from a Non-Cowboys player.

I would not be opposed to watching Jerry Jones just slowly melt each week while a 20+ million dollar Winston is chucking pick sixes to the Eagles and other defenses seventeen times a year.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
That’s a rip off.

Do you honestly read what you type? Cmon man...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Do you honestly read what you type? Cmon man...

I do..

I believe that once you pay a guy a ton of money that you have almost no shot of winning a Superbowl and pretty much all the data backs that up.. QB's that make 14% or more of their teams cap just don't win Superbowls.

So would Jameis be my first choice? No.. But for 20-25 million a year i'd take Jameis over Dak even though I think Dak is a little better.

I think you can fix some of Jameis problems by putting him in a position to not have to carry the team like Dak.. Right now he is trying to win games for Tampa while Dak is trying not to lose games for Dallas.