let the so called fans star the bashing on y we lost!!!

9xxx11

Reaction score
so I'm pretty sure after tonights lost everyone gonna jump off the cowboys wagon!!! Sum one start it sum along the lines if ... Romo sucks.. Cowboys suck... Defense suck... Offense Sucks.. So trolls make this ur one stop shop for all ur troll needs...

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
No jumping off, but plenty of critizism to go around for this crappy performance for the last 3 games.

Just because you criticize them doesn't mean you're not a die hard fan.

Reaction score
Would you expect anything less? It started before the game was over. I just wish there was a way to get rid of them. I mean its the 2nd loss of the season, they are punting the season.

tnbk

Reaction score
13 pro-bowlers on this team and you think it is not warranted?

Spectre

Reaction score
If you don't feel concerned or angry by now, then you are NOT a fan.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Sounds like someone wants sunshine blown up his rear. Sorry.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Romo does suck, hes the most over-rated QB in the game. I'd take Matt Ryan over him right now. Hes a walking turnover.

tnbk

Reaction score
9xxx11;2330345 said:
so I'm pretty sure after tonights lost everyone gonna jump off the cowboys wagon!!! Sum one start it sum along the lines if ... Romo sucks.. Cowboys suck... Defense suck... Offense Sucks.. So trolls make this ur one stop shop for all ur troll needs...

Sum one start it sum along the lines if ... Romo sucks.. Cowboys suck... Defense suck... Offense Sucks.

Your analysis pretty much sums it up.

9xxx11

Reaction score
it's gonna be alright I expected them to be better but hey I perfee them to lose now instead if when it counts.!!!! I mean wat happened wit the giants last year..

utrunner07

Reaction score
9xxx11;2330345 said:

dumb post. you know good and well there are many die hard fans here and to say that someone cant come out and say that this team sucked today is absurd.

Spectre

Reaction score
Phantom;2330416 said:
Romo does suck, hes the most over-rated QB in the game. I'd take Matt Ryan over him right now. Hes a walking turnover.
have to disagree with that.
NO ONE can pass with that kind of pressure closing in on them from behind over and over again.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Bach;2330410 said:
Sounds like someone wants sunshine blown up his rear. Sorry.

Yup, I never realized fans have no right to complain. Are we suppose to join together a sing kumbaya?

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
The Giants have a hardnose for a HC. Don't get your hopes up that this undisciplined and soft team will duplicate what the Giants did.

utrunner07

Reaction score
9xxx11;2330436 said:
it's gonna be alright I expected them to be better but hey I perfee them to lose now instead if when it counts.!!!! I mean wat happened wit the giants last year..

learn how to spell then maybe we will take you seriously.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
9xxx11;2330345 said:

Oh I see. You must be one of those rose colored glass wearing guys that always thinks nothing is wrong with the team. "We are 4-2" is what guys like you love to say.

Truth is, we shouldn't even be in this position losing to inferior teams. You can be happy about that all you want. I'm not. Not with the stacked talent that we have. There is plenty of blame to go around and the overall lousiness of the Cowboys play and execution the past few weeks has been laughable. If something does not change, this team will not make the playoffs. Forget winning a playoff game; we won't make it. Will you be happy with that? I sure won't.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
Spectre;2330409 said:
If you don't feel concerned or angry by now, then you are NOT a fan.
im mad but im not giving up on the season like the other so called fans are doing. still 4-2 nothing us zoners can do to except support our team no matter what.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2330462 said:
Oh I see. You must be one of those rose colored glass wearing guys that always thinks nothing is wrong with the team. "We are 4-2" is what guys like you love to say.

Truth is, we shouldn't even be in this position losing to inferior teams. You can be happy about that all you want. I'm not. Not with the stacked talent that we have. There is plenty of blame to go around and the overall lousiness of the Cowboys play and execution the past few weeks has been laughable. If something does not change, this team will not make the playoffs. Forget winning a playoff game; we won't make it. Will you be happy with that? I sure won't.
yea nice attitude. i bet you go far with that. its just a game. i still gotta work tomorrow.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
No. I'm not giving up. I'll be watching the Cowboys next week, living and dying with each snap. However, currently, this team is saddled with some very serious problems that we can no longer ignore. Of course, "four and two" will be mantra for numerous posters. Eventually, though, if this team continues to regress, we won't have the record to hide behind anymore.

Hate to say it, but it may be time to adjust our expectations for the season.