Let this sink in

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
9...that is NINE years ago Pederson was coaching high school football.

We have a 7 year process from a guy that has been around football his entire life with a Princeton education.

Shame on Jerry for holding onto Garrett this long unchallenged. As a 25 year old Cowboys fan, seeing what happened last night was bittersweet for me. While I ALWAYS cherish watching the Patriots lose in the Super Bowl, it was shameful to know that Doug Peterson was the one leading them to a title. It is shameful to also note that just 2 years ago, they had Chip Kelly ruining them. Now, they're Super Bowl Championships. If Garrett doesn't win the Super Bowl this year, then the ENTIRE coaching staff must be thrown out of Dallas for good.

Pants

Reaction score
JJ would say, but we are the top team every year?

From his perspective, he is right. He is #1 in revenue, and he MUST be on TV more than any other owner. A win-win for him!

Super bowl? What’s that?

yimyammer

Reaction score

We have a 7 year process from a guy that has been around football his entire life with a Princeton education.

I know man, its awesome, I never dreamed we be so lucky

GMO415

Reaction score

But....but....our HC can beat that coach in a Spelling Bee Championship.

Big_D

Reaction score
Garrett's process was already bounder way. Just a few more decades...

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL that should read UNDER??? Not sure what happened there?!
Ah, OK, now I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you were talking about a dog named Bounder. Wasn't there a movie about that?