Lets all blame Terrell Owens

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Lets blame owens bc its the right thing to do & we'lll have another excuse for tony if he plays poorly sunday. We can blame the whole season on t.o. and say thats why tony has played average. It's funny how people on here like to spin things into tonys favor. Maybe tony went to cancun with witten last year to get away from t.o. & the offense huh? I love you tony homers.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Tony had a bad game against Pittsburgh, but I can tell you that there are 20+ teams that would take his "average" play in a heartbeat.

I'm not blaming TO for this season, but c'mon.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
maybe because Romo didnt wreck 2 other locker rooms before he got here............oh but he (along with other players)did go Cancun so i see your point :rolleyes:

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
dadymat;2485209 said:
maybe because Romo didnt wreck 2 other locker rooms before he got here............oh but he (along with other players)did go Cancun so i see your point :rolleyes:
Im no Owens fan and i want him out of here after the season. but dont give me this crap about how good Romo is. how many playoff games has he won? NO NO NO NO NO. he is a loser.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
dadymat;2485209 said:

the two other franchises have not done as well without him either. Jeff garcia pro bowler, now a journeyman. 49ers are constantly terrible. From constantly the best team in the NFC to barely making the playoffs since TO left.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2485310 said:
the two other franchises have not done as well without him either. Jeff garcia pro bowler, now a journeyman. 49ers are constantly terrible. From constantly the best team in the NFC to barely making the playoffs since TO left.

TO leaving is not what wrecked the 49ers. It's poor ownership and management.

robjgrif

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2485199 said:
Lets blame owens bc its the right thing to do & we'lll have another excuse for tony if he plays poorly sunday. We can blame the whole season on t.o. and say thats why tony has played average. It's funny how people on here like to spin things into tonys favor. Maybe tony went to cancun with witten last year to get away from t.o. & the offense huh? I love you tony homers.

It's good to be a Tony homer! After all, he is really good at throwing the other team the ball! :lmao2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I really don't understand why you guys are letting BSPN divide the team and hell even us. The fans. I mean we went through all of those Clint Stoerners, Chad Hutnchinsons, Drew Henson's to find a quarterback and we've found one. Now we want him gone after probably his only really bad peformance this season? We want TO gone.....well you guys didn't even want TO here to begin with so that's not surprsing. I just wish everyone would hold their composure and let this team actually fail before we scream the world is ending. Seriously we're 8-5. That's a respectable record. I guess some wanted us to go 11-1 so we wouldn't have to rely on a good December to get in the playoffs but this is best for the team. If they can't win then frankly they don't deserve to be in the postseason.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
rocyaice;2485534 said:
I really don't understand why you guys are letting BSPN divide the team and hell even us. The fans. I mean we went through all of those Clint Stoerners, Chad Hutnchinsons, Drew Henson's to find a quarterback and we've found one. Now we want him gone after probably his only really bad peformance this season? We want TO gone.....well you guys didn't even want TO here to begin with so that's not surprsing. I just wish everyone would hold their composure and let this team actually fail before we scream the world is ending. Seriously we're 8-5. That's a respectable record. I guess some wanted us to go 11-1 so we wouldn't have to rely on a good December to get in the playoffs but this is best for the team. If they can't win then frankly they don't deserve to be in the postseason.
No one wants him gone... At least I haven't seen anything to that effect... What some do want is for him to improve his win/loss record from December forward...

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
rocyaice;2485534 said:

I for one dont think there should be any division. I said it right here

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139657

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The funny thing about this non sense is Witten had more receptions than TO last year as well. Why would he suddenly be jealous? This whole story is BS.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2485199 said:

You're as silly as the TO haters...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2485546 said:
No one wants him gone... At least I haven't seen anything to that effect... What some do want is for him to improve his win/loss record from December forward...

Understandable. I just don't feel he's the sole reason behind the dismal Decembers or the 0 playoff wins either. I just don't understand what you should've expected for a guy who just started getting on field time 2 years ago. Was he suppose to come right in and win a playoff game for us? He already did the unthinkable and won us games to begin with. I just think Romo had too much success early on to where fans have these unrealistic expectations of him.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
rocyaice;2485616 said:
Understandable. I just don't feel he's the sole reason behind the dismal Decembers or the 0 playoff wins either. I just don't understand what you should've expected for a guy who just started getting on field time 2 years ago. Was he suppose to come right in and win a playoff game for us? He already did the unthinkable and won us games to begin with. I just think Romo had too much success early on to where fans have these unrealistic expectations of him.

I don't have any unrealistic expectations of a QB in his 3rd year surrounded by weapons while banking a nice chunk of change from the team. Take charge and get it done. Period.

willia451

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2485199 said:
What will you say, if, Romo throws for 300+ yards, 2 TDs, and we beat the Giants, 27-14? What would you say then? If that kind of thing happens, Romo will be 4-1 since the bye week, and that same bye week, with us getting Romo back. From the horrible, horrible Brad Johnson games.

I will make a pact with you. If Romo sucks against the Giants, and we wind up losing the game, because of his poor play, I will publically apologize, out here, to everyone. I was wrong. Romo may not be the one we need.

But if the opposite happens; if we beat the Giants, because Romo had a great game, and won number nine for us, and got us one step closer to the playoffs, then I would like a public apology from you, out here as well. And for you to admit, he IS the one. The one we need to bring us back to SB contention.

I'm willing to put it all out on the line. All out there, for this big a game. Are you????

Done??? Put up or shut up, big man.

Go Cowboys!!!!

willia451

Reaction score
willia451;2485644 said:
What will you say, if, Romo throws for 300+ yards, 2 TDs, and we beat the Giants, 27-14? What would you say then? If that kind of thing happens, Romo will be 4-1 since the bye week, and that same bye week, with us getting Romo back. From the horrible, horrible Brad Johnson games.

I will make a pact with you. If Romo sucks against the Giants, and we wind up losing the game, because of his poor play, I will publically apologize, out here, to everyone. I was wrong. Romo may not be the one we need.

But if the opposite happens; if we beat the Giants, because Romo had a great game, and won number nine for us, and got us one step closer to the playoffs, then I would like a public apology from you, out here as well. And for you to admit, he IS the one. The one we need to bring us back to SB contention.

I'm willing to put it all out on the line. All out there, for this big a game. Are you????

Done??? Put up or shut up, big man.

Go Cowboys!!!!
You have 10 minutes to accept. I can't wait all night.

After that, I will check back every now and then. But I'm not going to stand out here forever. I have other things to do.

Do you accept? You can accept at any time prior to the game. But, I can't accpet immediately, unless you do. After that, its catch as, as catch can.

Please respond.

Go Cowboys!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
willia451;2485691 said:
You have 10 minutes to accept. I can't wait all night.

After that, I will check back every now and then. But I'm not going to stand out here forever. I have other things to do.

Do you accept? You can accept at any time prior to the game. But, I can't accpet immediately, unless you do. After that, its catch as, as catch can.

Please respond.

Go Cowboys!!!

He is not online so don't waste your time.