Lets cut the crap Tony is our leader

ethiostar

Reaction score
I love Romo as a QB and i take some of his bad plays with the good he does on the field. However, he is not a leader on this team, not yet anyways.

triplets92

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2488495 said:
That's correct. Only Tony can save himself from being typecast as a career choke artist. It's time to step it up and get rid of that aw shucks routine. Lead this %@#%$ team deep into the playoffs! Earn that 60+ million!

Yeah because Tony has been doing this for years oh wait no he hasnt you guys think that he would come in and win two superbowls i have to wait and see how this yr plays out before i can call him a choke artist you guys are way to quick to jump the gun

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2488495 said:
That's correct. Only Tony can save himself from being typecast as a career choke artist. It's time to step it up and get rid of that aw shucks routine. Lead this %@#%$ team deep into the playoffs! Earn that 60+ million!

triplets92;2488715 said:
Yeah because Tony has been doing this for years oh wait no he hasnt you guys think that he would come in and win two superbowls i have to wait and see how this yr plays out before i can call him a choke artist you guys are way to quick to jump the gun

Note... for clarification.. No one called him a choke artist. As my words mention above, only he can save himself from being typecast as a career choke artist. In other words, if he doesn't right the ship from December forward, at the end of his career he might possible leave a legacy of a really good QB that constantly choked away the big games. (career choke artist)

triplets92

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2488724 said:
Note... for clarification.. No one called him a choke artist. As my words mention above, only he can save himself from being typecast as a career choke artist. In other words, if he doesn't right the ship from December forward, at the end of his career he might possible leave a legacy of a really good QB that constantly choked away the big games. (career choke artist)

oh I see, my bad