Let's face it, this team has no sizzle and might as well be the Tennessee Titans

KB1122

Reaction score
in recent years, the Cowboys media has criticized Jerry Jones for drafting sizzle rather than steak. I'm glad the offensive line is better. That said, the Cowboys are starting to lose sizzle, which they have always had, and which has set them apart from other teams.

This training camp has been among the most sizzle-free moments in Cowboys history. Attendance is down. There are basically few storylines to follow that are optimistic.I'm sure there's still a little bit of TMZ Tony left. And Dez still has a moment or two. But by and large there are no star personalities on this team.

This team needed Manziel because it needs someone who is in the spotlight. RIght now, this team is about starless as it has ever been. The Cowboys are a glamour team. But right now we might as well be the Tennessee Titans South.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team needed Manziel

We lack sizzle so this is the answer? I don't think so.

We have plenty of sizzle and definately made the right choice in Martin.

I, for one, am glad we are not featured on SportsCenter or Total Access all day like Cleveland is right now because of him.

dstovall5

Reaction score
This team needed Manziel because it needs someone who is in the spotlight. RIght now, this team is about starless as it has ever been. The Cowboys are a glamour team. But right now we might as well be the Tennessee Titans South.

Jonny wouldn't get much spotlight riding the Pine for the next 3-5 years. :D

I'm glad this team has "no sizzle", expectations are low, and that's a plus for this team imo.

brymatt94

Reaction score
Too much flash, fans are critical/worried. Too little flash, fans are critical/worried. I'm so confused.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I simply disagree on two fronts
we have all the flash in the world on offense
we lack foundation on defense
we never needed Manziel the circus clown

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
in recent years, the Cowboys media has criticized Jerry Jones for drafting sizzle rather than steak. I'm glad the offensive line is better. That said, the Cowboys are starting to lose sizzle, which they have always had, and which has set them apart from other teams.

This training camp has been among the most sizzle-free moments in Cowboys history. Attendance is down. There are basically few storylines to follow that are optimistic.I'm sure there's still a little bit of TMZ Tony left. And Dez still has a moment or two. But by and large there are no star personalities on this team.

Wow, that's deep. I wonder if Gandhi ever lost his sizzle.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
You know the phrase 'All sizzle, no steak...' is an insult right?

We don't need sizzle or flash or swag... we need football players playing football.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Ya, no Cowboy will be in the spotlight this year. No ESPN highlights, nothing at all. Sad.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The cowboys have became a nobody in the nfl and thats a fact. They get ratings thats it. No teams care about the cowboys.