Let's stop the Dak is not great non-sense

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
For all of 2019 and the first 4 games of 2020 the Dak led offense has AVERAGED 31.45 points per game. That's great if not outstanding. Stop and think before you bring up the record which you haters always do. If an offense is averaging 31.45 pts per game and you're not winning, which side of the ball is to blame?

Stop it with the hater agenda driven non-sense.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

RS12

Reaction score
He is not great and nothing short of a playoff run or a stretch where he clearly carries or elevates the team will convince me otherwise. Aaron Rodgers great, Tom Brady great, Dak average.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He is not great and nothing short of a playoff run or a stretch where he clearly carries or elevates the team will convince me otherwise. Aaron Rodgers great, Dak average.
So when we were out of the playoffs before the Cooper trade and he went on what an 8 game win streak? Or how about 11 games as a rookie? Not great. I get it.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak is just a tick above average

Worse though is that he is greedy and does not understand his limitations and therefore can’t overcome them

We’re stuck with him for a few years but I’ve tolerated Jerry for 30 years so I’m good

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, those players you mentioned are elite. Dak will be considered elite after this year is over IMO.
Excellent. While you are at it, would you PM me tonight's winning lottery numbers? Thanks in advance.

Please keep in mind......there was a time when the punishment for being a false prophet was death.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
For all of 2019 and the first 4 games of 2020 the Dak led offense has AVERAGED 31.45 points per game. That's great if not outstanding. Stop and think before you bring up the record which you haters always do. If an offense is averaging 31.45 pts per game and you're not winning, which side of the ball is to blame?

Stop it with the hater agenda driven non-sense.
Come on Rockport, I have enjoyed the last 6 weeks without hearing from the Dak haters, especially the one who said Dak would be cut in the Spring after the Cowboys pull his franchise tag offer.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I like the people who say that Dak isn't great. It makes it easy to know who has any credibility and who doesn't.

Stating that Dak is anything other than a top 5-7 QB in the NFL right now is a good way to tell me that you don't know what you're talking about, and don't have an opinion that matters.