Let's talk about the Dak-Romo elephant in the room

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Are you someone who is:

1. Dak and Romo supporter,
2. Dak fan but Romo critic,
3. Dak critic but Romo fan,
4. Critic of both Dak and Romo?

It's a pity that too often Dak praise comes hand in hand with Romo hate, and vice versa, but that's just what CowboysZone and most of the fanbase has become. The two are completely different QBs of different backgrounds and playing styles who should be evaluated in their own individual right.

I wish all our fanbase were either 1's or 4's, but instead it's mostly 2's or 3's.

Hoov

Reaction score
Are you someone who is:

1. Dak and Romo supporter,
2. Dak fan but Romo critic,
3. Dak critic but Romo fan,
4. Critic of both Dak and Romo?

It's a pity that too often Dak praise comes hand in hand with Romo hate, and vice versa, but that's just what CowboysZone and most of the fanbase has become. The two are completely different QBs of different backgrounds and playing styles who should be evaluated in their own individual right.

I wish all our fanbase were either 1's or 4's, but instead it's mostly 2's or 3's.
Love Dak. Don't like romo. Don't like him In the booth either. Just call the game in stead of trying to guess every play before it happens and being wrong

Which now seems to explain his lack of wins as a QB.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Fan of both. Romo has more wins on the mantlepiece but Dak has done a lot more earlier in his career. I love both guys, its not a zero sum game.

KingRah

Reaction score
Love Dak. Don't like romo. Don't like him In the booth either. Just call the game in stead of trying to guess every play before it happens and being wrong

Which now seems to explain his lack of wins as a QB.
Romo's considered the best right now, like it or not. He's getting praise from everyone. I love him as a player. He's very smart and very confident. He's not scared to throw into tight coverage and he improved every year. He also put up hall of fame numbers without an elite o-line and only had an elite rb once in his career. He's great. He's better than Eli, but the lack of help will hurt his hall of fame chances.