Lewis Neal?

Aven8

Reaction score
are we bringing his kid up or what? He's undersized but all he did was make plays in the PS. In fact he was probably the most consistent player in every PS game. What are we waiting for? This defense needs as many playmakers as possible.

TheHerd

Reaction score
are we bringing his kid up or what? He's undersized but all he did was make plays in the PS. In fact he was probably the most consistent player in every PS game. What are we waiting for? This defense needs as many playmakers as possible.
He's a potential playmaker? No way then.

And before all you GMs tell me it was only preseason, I'll take a flyer on a guy who made a play in the preseason over guys who have proven they can't make plays.

Aven8

Reaction score
He's a potential playmaker? No way then.

And before all you GMs tell me it was only preseason, I'll take a flyer on a guy who made a play in the preseason over guys who have proven they can't make plays.

All the arm chair GM's also said the same thing about Dak last season, and Cooper Rush this past PS......

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well we released Carroll and Paea retired and we signed some scrub LB. that leaves an open spot. Bowman isn't coming.

They need to improve the run defense. He won't help with that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The TFL's for loss will improve. We have no one outside of Lee that is going to improve the run defense.
Run defense is what kept him off the roster. If pass rushing was the only requirement he would have made the roster.

I'm not against him being promoted but I think they'll want some size if they sign a DT; although, they might not have any other options.

robbieruff

Reaction score
we don't want playmakers on D...we avoid them...screws up the narrative.

kevm3

Reaction score
This is pretty much a rebuild year in terms of defensive talent, so get the dude out there and see if he can bring anything to the table.