RELEASED Linehan officially gone **merged**

Sydla

Reaction score
Garrett as the OC.

Awesome.

The one plus side to that is if the team scuffles again in 2019, Jerry won’t have many left to blame to cover for his step son.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing said it was a bad hire. Dak pushed for it I think he has a clue as to what Moore is trying to help him with and the work that needs to be done. Yet it is message board poster who are not there and have no clue as to what is taking place making the claim he does not know what he is doing? Come on that is too fricking funny. If people here choose to use Moore as a whipping boy fine have at it
It's either that or blame Dak.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First they called it "Dak Friendly" now we're headed back to College.....I wish us all the luck as I have a feeling we will once again need it when it pertains to our offense....:omg:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett is still here with Kellen Moore. Scapegoat firing by Jerry to please the fans.

So, you don't think another OC would be beneficial and their is no chance the Cowboys actually are making a change they think will help? You can't fairly say a change is a positive thing when you decide it needs to be done, but the same change is a negative thing when the team decides it needs to be done.

Reactions: G2

Cmac

Reaction score
They were 5-6. Wentz is a loser.

Romo had 1 losing season in his NFL career. The North Dakota dork has 2 in 3 years.
You forgetting the previous year?.....the hate is smelled miles away.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
So, you don't think another OC would be beneficial and their is no chance the Cowboys actually are making a change they think will help? You can't fairly say a change is a positive thing when you decide it needs to be done, but the same change is a negative thing when the team decides it needs to be done.

Of course, it will be beneficial. Just pissed Garrett gets a pass like always.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Of course, it will be beneficial. Just pissed Garrett gets a pass like always.
No, the official "pass" comes if he gets an extension.

The Joneses would gain a lot of my respect if they basically just told Garrett, this is it. Earn it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

We can't say whether its beneficial or not because we don't know who it is. If it's like the rest of Garrett's tenure it will be someone else well versed in the power/90s game that can maybe add a wrinkle. Expecting a complete overhaul won't happen when you have Zeke.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out
Ding-dong! the merry-o sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the wicked witch is dead!

gmb1

Reaction score
Too bad Jerry can't fire himself...I mean Jason Garrett. o_O