***Links to Draft Sites and Mock Drafts***

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anybody have a link for the Cowboys War Room Camera. I don't see anything on the Official Dallas Cowboys site.

They did away with it while the cowboys are on the clock after the embarrassing 2012 debacle. They decided it was better if fans did not see the discord. The important thing is that Jerry is in the middle surrounded by phones and advisors looking as if he knew what he was doing.

Creeper

Reaction score
Love these draft simulators but yikes they cannot be right! Who comes up with these draft board and team needs? I ran the simulator a bunch of times using different boards and team needs. Jeff Okudah fell to the Cowboys several times.. I had one 5 round draft where I picked Okudah, Baun, Davon Hamilton, KJ Hill, K'Von Wallace, and Benito Jones. I wish!

I did come up with one question though. In several mock drafts Jonathan Taylor dropped to 51 when the Cowboys pick. I though he was the clear BPA at that point. If this really happens do the Cowboys take him or pass?

JBS

Reaction score
Love these draft simulators but yikes they cannot be right! Who comes up with these draft board and team needs? I ran the simulator a bunch of times using different boards and team needs. Jeff Okudah fell to the Cowboys several times.. I had one 5 round draft where I picked Okudah, Baun, Davon Hamilton, KJ Hill, K'Von Wallace, and Benito Jones. I wish!

I did come up with one question though. In several mock drafts Jonathan Taylor dropped to 51 when the Cowboys pick. I though he was the clear BPA at that point. If this really happens do the Cowboys take him or pass?

No chance