Listen Cowboys Nation, I know everyone is irritated

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by NolanRyan77, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

8,324 Messages
    14,278 Likes Received
    Good post, Dak had some bad throws and he usually does but so did Goff. Dak was good enough to win.

Our DL got crushed and that was it.

Linehan has to go but we knew that before the playoffs started.

2. MCMetal69

MCMetal69 Well-Known Member

1,407 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Irritated ? That's not even close to how I feel...............Angry , fed-up and completely embarrassed by that putrid defensive performance

3. NolanRyan77

NolanRyan77 Active Member

116 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    SMH. You point out what they did against the saints and yet our offense put up 13 points. You simply can't "bank" on one side of your game to get the job done ALL the time. At one point or another this offense had to step up and they didn't. Terrible red zone offense and bottom third ranked offense as a whole.

lonestar2288 likes this.
  4. Bob-Lillys-War

Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member

6,475 Messages
    6,917 Likes Received
    Rams scored their average points per game .

Cowboys scored their average points per game .

Game over .

Also , Congrats to Jason Garrett ! He is now the longest tenured NFL head coach who has not reached a conference title game.

Breaking Records !

catiii likes this.
  5. NolanRyan77

116 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    Yeah you right lol

6. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

7,507 Messages
    11,095 Likes Received
    Giving up 11 and 16 plays drives to start the game was not gonna help their cause or keep them "fresh" or letting them score on every drive in the 1st half, well except the last one when time ran out, but still got a FG attempt. They couldn't get themselves off the field. Forcing more than 1 punt, that finally came in the second half is on them. Not giving up almost 300 yards running would have helped keep them fresh. They created their own hell with their lack of stops.

7. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

12,574 Messages
    23,956 Likes Received
    Sorry, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be followed by something that was supposed to make us all feel better. That doesn't seem to be the case.

8. Playmaker3128

Playmaker3128 Well-Known Member

583 Messages
    683 Likes Received
    Its not just being irritated about a playoff loss. Its that we seem to say the same thing every year. Moral victory after moral victory, yet we still win nothing. With some better coaches we would have maybe won somethings that past 10-15 years.

Its upsetting to watch this team waste talent year after year.

MCMetal69 likes this.
  9. GenoT

GenoT Well-Known Member

2,373 Messages
    3,352 Likes Received
    A “pump the brakes” thread (loser’s bracket) by any other name. Lemme simplify your OP for ya...

“It’s not that bad.”

“It coulda been worse.”

“Wait’ll next year”

Etc, etc, etcetera...

10. lsg13

lsg13 Member

60 Messages
    65 Likes Received
    Well if the offense could have converted a couple of 3rd downs and allowed the defense to watch a little from the sidelines then then maybe we only get smashed instead of crushed...

11. sureletsrace

sureletsrace Official CZ Homer

4,546 Messages
    3,913 Likes Received
    What a weird post lol.

12. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

7,051 Messages
    10,062 Likes Received
    Smh again we lost because THE DEFENSE FORCED ONE PUNT and was GASHED for nearly 300 yds. Dont give me the excuse they were tired because they played the same trashy way the entire game!

I dont deny we needed more from the offense but defense was our calling card and they crapped the bed period. You cant tell me we force one punt and you think wed win?

PJTHEDOORS likes this.
  13. Kaiser

Kaiser Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

8,324 Messages
    14,278 Likes Received
    Better yet:

"Never read CBZ after a loss"

DakPresgoat and GenoT like this.
  14. NolanRyan77

116 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    Totally agree

15. dplant22

dplant22 Well-Known Member

435 Messages
    384 Likes Received
    I'm more feeling like... Same old, same old. Lol, can't even get riled up anymore because I pretty much expect it. I really expected the Cowboys to get outplayed and out coached and that's exactly what happened. It's too bad as this team shows a lot t of heart and does have alot of talent, just no solid direction/coaching. Imagine if McVey was coaching Dallas, they certainly wouldn't have looked like they were stuck in the 90's

16. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

7,051 Messages
    10,062 Likes Received
    I agree the offense needed to be better but even at that every single time they got the ball the rams handed us our behinds. We were never gonna win a shoot out. Everyone watching this year already knew that. It was defense or bust and we busted.

17. NolanRyan77

116 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    You are who I am talking about. You give me statistic after statistic with no context at all! What do the cowboys do?!!! Why is there defense good? because the offense controls time of possession, and keeps the d fresh, they keep the pass rushers ready to go. They didn't do that. Don't blame me, that is the cowboy way. You can't argue that.

18. MCMetal69

MCMetal69 Well-Known Member

1,407 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Why is everyone content that the Rams reached their scoring average ?

Load up the box and force Goff to beat you with his arm , straight up , which would have rendered play-action meaningless...........................Had the defense played marginally better , they could have actually won the game.........................

19. DStar22

DStar22 Member

92 Messages
    69 Likes Received
    no one thought we might have to score 30 against one of the best offenses in the league?

20. Bob-Lillys-War

Bob-Lillys-War Well-Known Member

6,475 Messages
    6,917 Likes Received
    warning:
    dont write logical arguments in this website , you will soon be banned .