Listening to akoye media

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
So I'm tuning in to akoyes live stream on youtube. These guys breakdown game film via gamepass or 360 film etc.

He said he noticed after the Dak score, Dak walked back to the bench, Kellen Moore then tried to suggest something to Dak, Dak ignored and brushed off whatever Moore was saying to him and basically said....... "whatever, they cant (F) with me"

I dont know what this was all about but it seems there is not much respect for Moore. I believe dak knows he is full of crap.

If I knew my abilities why would I need a scrub like Moore continuing to try to act like he is really coaching me up.

Get outta here with that BS.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
So I'm tuning in to akoyes live stream on youtube. These guys breakdown game film via gamepass or 360 film etc.

He said he noticed after the Dak score, Dak walked back to the bench, Kellen Moore then tried to suggest something to Dak, Dak ignored and brushed off whatever Moore was saying to him and basically said....... "whatever, they cant (F) with me"

I dont know what this was all about but it seems there is not much respect for Moore. I believe dak knows he is full of crap.

If I knew my abilities why would I need a scrub like Moore continuing to try to act like he is really coaching me up.

Just like Dez was reportedly complaining about not getting the ball on the sidelines when instead he was merely encouraging teammates. Don't make assumptions based on what the broadcast shows.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score

I doubt this is true. If it is, that would be sad. Moore like it or not is his coach. Treating him that way is disrespectful.

I doubt it happened this way though.

Ken

Reaction score
How has Akoye’s breakdowns of Dak’s play been for the last 8 games I wonder?

But I don’t wonder enough to bother watching them.
Ol' mumbles drives me nuts with his horrible Dak bashing takes.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Makes no sense. Why would Moore be suggesting something after the score. I call BS.

It could be one of a thousand things. Some might be meaningful good or bad, most wouldn't. I don't put much stock into any one thing that is said in the heat of moment or Dez Bryant would have faced criminal charges about 7000 times.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score

After an adrenaline rush from a big score, it’s hard to get the concentration of the scorer.

However, unless we have the audio it’s hard to tell what went on.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The Kellen Moore thing was all about our FO trying to look like geniuses. He doesn't have the pedigree or the experience for that position.

SlimBig

Reaction score
How has Akoye’s breakdowns of Dak’s play been for the last 8 games I wonder?

But I don’t wonder enough to bother watching them.
He hasn't done any during this run.
Said he was gonna stop breaking down Dak film because he's said all he has to say.

He's not a fan of him at all.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Kellen was suggesting he do his best noodle arm impression to pay homage to himself

khiladi

Reaction score
He hasn't done any during this run.
Said he was gonna stop breaking down Dak film because he's said all he has to say.

He's not a fan of him at all.

Akoye is a fan of the Cowboys period
and what you are saying is not true. He’s just expanding his videos to include breakdown on aspects of the game, such as defense and he also broke down the Colts game offensive series which was during this run and he didn’t target Dak specifically, though it obviously includes Dak’s play.
He’s now trying to develop his stuff financially. So he will do a partial breakdown on You Tube and post the rest of it with limited access at a different location;

And here is Akoye which clearly reflects him not being biased:

Last edited: