Listening to WIP Philadelphia tonight

Manster68

Reaction score
I could not help myself. had to find out what they are saying.

1. The opening kickoff was an absolute joke. Got to admit - if it were the other way around, I'd be very upset also.

2. The Dallas Goeddert "Swim Move" was a BS call. They are screaming how there is not a call on the Cowboys because Goeddert's helmet came off.

3. Michael Bennett was an absolute beast. He had a great game.

4. Carson Wentz is regressing. Sounds like fans of another quarterback that played in AT&T Stadium tonight.

5. Dallas should have scored 40 points on the Eagles. They recognize Prescott is a joke. They thought Gallop could have had a big game like Cooper if Prescott did not over throw him three times.

6. This officiating crew needs to be reprimanded tomorrow. The host did point out several times that Dallas had 11 penalties for 111 yards.

7. The biggest issue for the Philly defense is the inability to get off the field on 3rd down. It has plagued them all season long.

8. The WIP Host said the first half of today's game was the worst in Eagles' history.

9. With the Rams only scoring 6 points tonight, they will be playing angry next week.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Philly fans gonna Philly fan. If Dak is a joke they are 0-2 against a joke this year. Great job, defending Super Bowl Champs.

And Michael Bennett made plays but he sells out against the run so many times that it usually hurts them on run defense. You will get games like tonight where he runs into plays, but more often than not its a negative on run downs.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Philly fans gonna Philly fan. If Dak is a joke they are 0-2 against a joke this year. Great job, defending Super Bowl Champs.

And Michael Bennett made plays but he sells out against the run so many times that it usually hurts them on run defense. You will get games like tonight where he runs into plays, but more often than not its a negative on run downs.

Lol, smh.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Give me a break on the Goeddert call. How about the offensive PI that went uncalled on the LVE pick play?

They played almost 5 more minutes of regulation, still scored a TD, and then an entire OT period.

Dallas got blasted with crap calls too. The refs missed calls both ways. In other news, the Pope is Catholic.

At some point you just have to win the game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
And if Wentz didn't miss his wide open WRs, maybe they would have had more yards. And Dak is a joke but threw for over 400 yards on them. As I said before don't want to hear the injury excuse from any Iggle fan, since they figure they would win this game despite injuries.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I could not help myself. had to find out what they are saying.

1. The opening kickoff was an absolute joke. Got to admit - if it were the other way around, I'd be very upset also.

2. The Dallas Goeddert "Swim Move" was a BS call. They are screaming how there is not a call on the Cowboys because Goeddert's helmet came off.

3. Michael Bennett was an absolute beast. He had a great game.

4. Carson Wentz is regressing. Sounds like fans of another quarterback that played in AT&T Stadium tonight.

5. Dallas should have scored 40 points on the Eagles. They recognize Prescott is a joke. They thought Gallop could have had a big game like Cooper if Prescott did not over throw him three times.

6. This officiating crew needs to be reprimanded tomorrow. The host did point out several times that Dallas had 11 penalties for 111 yards.

7. The biggest issue for the Philly defense is the inability to get off the field on 3rd down. It has plagued them all season long.

8. The WIP Host said the first half of today's game was the worst in Eagles' history.

9. With the Rams only scoring 6 points tonight, they will be playing angry next week.

The hosts sound like nobodys since they are working on a sunday night

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
small-violin.gif