Little Urban Meyer news sort of

Frozen700

Reaction score
He's a offensive guy. Runs his offense out of the spread. Kinda like how the rams and Saints run theirs. Getting their players in space through design.

We need this!!!!!!

Hate to say it. But maybe a loss won't be that bad

#DontpayDak

superonyx

Reaction score
Urban Meyer’s thing is little overrated, I rather have Josh McDaniels 24/7
I want nothing to do with Josh McDaniels. He was a miserable failure in Denver.

im not into these OC scheme guys being HCs. The defensive coordinators always figure out the latest offensive scheme then you are left with Doug Peterson or maybe McVey after their gimmick isn’t working anymore.

I want a HC who will command huge respect from everyone....including an owner who pushes his views into the coaches meetings ect.

I see Jerry bullying Josh McDaniels the way he does JG.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He's a offensive guy. Runs his offense out of the spread. Kinda like how the rams and Saints run theirs. Getting their players in space through design.

our problems are the defense and special teams.

Marinelli and KQuinn need fired.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Meyer was reportedly the guy USC wanted as its next HC, today USC announces out of nowhere Helton will be brought back. A little head scratching if you ask me.

JUst speculation on my part but maybe Meyer told them no to keep him available for the Dallas job?
it's with every emotional insurance policy i can find that i am allowing myself hope beyond dreams that we may be getting our team back next year.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
our problems are the defense and special teams.

Marinelli and KQuinn need fired.
if they bring in the legend, then he gets to pick his staff 100%. anything less is jones being jones and asking a chef to bbq w/tofu or something. you just don't do that to a chef.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
if they bring in the legend, then he gets to pick his staff 100%. anything less is jones being jones and asking a chef to bbq w/tofu or something. you just don't do that to a chef.

No. It doesn’t work that way. Jerry is the GM.

the DC job will go to KRichard. Marinelli retires .

the ST job is open. KQuinn fired.

oc will be KMoore. He’s earned it.

Colombo will still be OL.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. It doesn’t work that way. Jerry is the GM.

the DC job will go to KRichard. Marinelli retires .

the ST job is open. KQuinn fired.

oc will be KMoore. He’s earned it.

Colombo will still be OL.
like i said - if he doesn't do it (myer picking his own staff) the hopes i'm allowing myself to have will bury me under their impending weight of jones' bad decisions.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
like i said - if he doesn't do it (myer picking his own staff) the hopes i'm allowing myself to have will bury me under their impending weight of jones' bad decisions.

the current HC in Dallas is a delegator.

the coordinators run the team during games.

currently, 2 of the 3 are doing a bad job.

it truly is a top down organization.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Maybe USC wanted to get away from clowns and coaches who leave the program on probation and having to give back national championships and Heisman trophies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Meyer DOES get the NFL a shot in the arm if it happens. NFL needs something badly. It also would be a short term answer for the players and fans. SHORT is the key term here. If Jerry truly thinks we are close to sniffing a Lombardy...then this happens..but if we hire a young guy...its a rebuild.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Gonna be hard to do a better job than JG if his hands are tied the same.

Air Force One

Reaction score
This Urban Meyer thing is gonna be the new "Earl Thomas" thing isn't it? Smh
At least it will make the off-season interesting. I usually take the summer off from here but if/when Garrett gets fired it will be fun.