Long time lurker. VERY LONG TIME LURKER

Xelda

Reaction score
Thank you.much appreciated. I think i decided to finally come join the discussion because one way or another this season just feels different. Historically something is going to happen because of the results of this season.
I think many have been expecting change much sooner. So far the season does feel different. Jerry can't be happy with what he's seeing week in and week out (3 whole weeks into the season). I'm going to shut up now before I say things I'll regret. (I'll do that later in the day.)

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I think many have been expecting change much sooner. So far the season does feel different. Jerry can't be happy with what he's seeing week in and week out (3 whole weeks into the season). I'm going to shut up now before I say things I'll regret. (I'll do that later in the day.)
Looks like going younger is catching up to them

Xelda

Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE! We are so rude that we didn't stop to notice @TheViper7 is using his own avatar. We're back down to 1472 Rowdys which is lead by the top Rowdy @kskboys. THANK YOU VIPER!!!!!! and Happy Birthday ksk.

TheViper7

Reaction score
"Beware the lurking Viper"
Ancient Greek proverb.
I like to believe that's what offenses in college say when they are playing the vaunted Michigan defense. The "Viper" position is currently being held down by Khaleke Hudson #7 for the University of Michigan. Just like Jabrell Peppers before him . In fact Michigan just got a verbal commit from a 5 star safety, who is Michigan's highest recruit at that position in their history, who could be the next in line of Vipers.