Long Time Viewer and I dont post much...BUT

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
:star: First of all I bleed Blue-n-Silver no matter what!!!!!!!!!

You could call this Blog or Thread or Opinion whatever you want Its just, This Message board latley and even the last couple years has become a place for crazy over-reactions, media over-reactions and boring material...Now not all of it but increasingly it seems that more and more so-called Experts and Gossip Trolls want to infest this awesome place of Cowboys Stars to and Info and Videos and Insight ect... INTO A BUNCH OF **** that should be on TMZ or ET or BSPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody feel me????? I need my pills and Miller Lite now damnt...I'm all getting hot flashes of anxiety and anger right now....lol but seriously please allow this team to create there mojo...let them get mad and mess up...let them have a players only meeting where they finalize there plan to win the Super Bowl! Screw the Media--- screw BSPN --- and screw all the HATERS! I'm Scottie 2 Hottie aka ODAWG and I'm OUT:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

yentl911

Reaction score
I thought this was an open forum where fans could talk and discuss issues with the team with passion and knowledge.

I guess I was wrong.............wow

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
ODawg;2316462 said:

You could call this Blog or Thread or Opinion whatever you want Its just, This Message board latley and even the last couple years has become a place for crazy over-reactions, media over-reactions and boring material...Now not all of it but increasingly it seems that more and more so-called Experts and Gossip Trolls want to infest this awesome place of Cowboys Stars to and Info and Videos and Insight ect... INTO A BUNCH OF **** that should be on TMZ or ET or BSPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody feel me????? I need my pills and Miller Lite now damnt...I'm all getting hot flashes of anxiety and anger right now....lol but seriously please allow this team to create there mojo...let them get mad and mess up...let them have a players only meeting where they finalize there plan to win the Super Bowl! screw the Media--- screw BSPN --- and screw all the HATERS! I'm Scottie 2 Hottie aka ODAWG and I'm OUT:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

What does the "F" stand for?

daboys79

Reaction score
I wish i could get the 30 sec. i wasted reading the garb. back:bang2:

triplets92

Reaction score
ODawg;2316462 said:

You could call this Blog or Thread or Opinion whatever you want Its just, This Message board latley and even the last couple years has become a place for crazy over-reactions, media over-reactions and boring material...Now not all of it but increasingly it seems that more and more so-called Experts and Gossip Trolls want to infest this awesome place of Cowboys Stars to and Info and Videos and Insight ect... INTO A BUNCH OF **** that should be on TMZ or ET or BSPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody feel me????? I need my pills and Miller Lite now damnt...I'm all getting hot flashes of anxiety and anger right now....lol but seriously please allow this team to create there mojo...let them get mad and mess up...let them have a players only meeting where they finalize there plan to win the Super Bowl! screw the Media--- screw BSPN --- and screw all the HATERS! I'm Scottie 2 Hottie aka ODAWG and I'm OUT:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

wow...that was kinda intense

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Reality, could we get the grammar police to frisk him? He needs us to feel him, he says.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2316568 said:
Reality, could we get the grammar police to frisk him? He needs us to feel him, he says.

I'm sorry everyone just VENTING as you could tell! GOD:star: SPEED EVERYBODY

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2316568 said:

BP will frisk him and doesn't even need a reason to do it.

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
yentl911;2316485 said:
I thought this was an open forum where fans could talk and discuss issues with the team with passion and knowledge.

I was just venting and I get all this HATE!!! Thx for seeing what I meant to display!:bow:

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2316578 said:
BP will frisk him and doesn't even need a reason to do it.

So impressive how you piggy back on everyone else and state how "BP" is someone you wished you were...go get drunk or something :lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ODawg;2316586 said:
So impressive how you piggy back on everyone else and state how "BP" is someone you wished you were...go get drunk or something :lmao2:
He was making fun of BP, not you.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
yentl911;2316485 said:

Far too many of the posts seem long on the passion part and short on the knowledge part.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
OK, i know the CZ suck's threads are all the rage but really, do we need one a day?

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2316623 said:
OK, i know the CZ suck's threads are all the rage but really, do we need one a day?

I have just been waiting for a long time to vent...take care Big Dakota

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This cycle will not be complete until everyone starts a thread about something like this....

"How 'bout steppin' inta da Drama zone"