Look at the BRIGHT SIDE!!!!

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
We are having close games at the moment. We are hopefully going to PEAK at the right time this year in the Playoffs we still are a good team just have to get some folks healthy. Does anyone care if we lose 4 or 5 games then win in the Playoffs I sure dont :)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
eastcoastfan;2331027 said:
We are having close games at the moment. We are hopefully going to PEAK at the right time this year in the Playoffs we still are a good team just have to get some folks healthy. Does anyone care if we lose 4 or 5 games then win in the Playoffs I sure dont :)
Some friendly advice.

Duck.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
i hope so.....but keep in mind these close games have been against bad or average teams

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
eastcoastfan;2331027 said:
Stop kidding yourself. this is not a playoff team right now.this is not a good football team.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Close games are fine...but not against Cinci and Arizona.

And its not like we are playing good games and just not finishing. We are playing awful and struggling to keep it close.

I'll compare them to Michigan St. because they come to mind.

Mich St. has lost 7 games over the last two years, all by a touchdown or less. But even in those losses they are playing well, just unable to finish because they lose to teams who are just better than them.

But in our close games, we are playing poorly and allowing teams that aren't better than us to stick around (Cinci) or playing poorly and trying to play catchup late (Zona, Washington).

There is no solace in the fact that we have lost close games, because we played poorly. Might as well have lost by 3 touchdowns.

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
I Agree somewhat. But what I meant is that we are not playing to our potential ATM but hopefully we will get things togther in the stretch run if we do I am happy with that. Now if we don't then I am not :)