Look for the skins to play zone!

Frozen700

Reaction score
i really think they will come out and play zone thinking we are desperate n forcing Romo to play n thinking hes not 100 n wont be accurate...and because of our WR's i doubt they want to man up 1 on 1 often...with no safety help...

what do you all think? I hope they try and sit in zone

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2413847 said:
i really think they will come out and play zone thinking we are desperate n forcing Romo to play n thinking hes not 100 n wont be accurate...and because of our WR's i doubt they want to man up 1 on 1 often...with no safety help...

I respectfully disagree! The Skins will play what has gotten them where they are at! Man!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2413854 said:
I respectfully disagree! The Skins will play what has gotten them where they are at! Man!

I think it depends on their corners health. If I recall they got banged up a bit.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2413847 said:

In the Commanders last meeting against Dallas, they played man coverage exclusively. Why would they change when it worked so well?

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Its tough to predict what gameplan any NFL team will use defensively. If we could do that, then why the hell are we sitting here behind our keyboards, LOL. Anyway, Im with the majority here. I think WAS will use the same strategy they used in the first game. Press TO at the line and use over the top saftey help. What remains to be seen is how they will play RW11 on the other side assuming he will start. Carlos Rogers, while a very good CB, just isint strong enough to handle RW11 in press coverage. Im looking at RW11 and Witten to have big days this weekend in the passing game. Maybe once WAS realizes RW11 and Witten are eating them up, they'll take the double team off of Owens and roll more coverage towards RW11 or Witten. Hopefully that will Spring(s) (pun intended) TO down the field for some big plays.

WOW, maybe I can be an OC :) JK

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
I think they snipe after Romo. Knowing he is already banged up and they just have to knock him to the ground enough. And knowing that we have nothing behind him and can't creep up on 14pts with him out of the lineup. I am glad it isn't the Giants this week.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2413854 said:

You beat me to it, I have seen them play quite a bit this year, and they are going to play man, they even played man against the Cardinals and had very good success.

Frozen700

Reaction score
the reason i say this is because they might want to force romo to be accurate

and we have TO and Now Roy Williams along with Witten...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2414218 said:
the reason i say this is because they might want to force romo to be accurate

and we have TO and Now Roy Williams along with Witten...

:confused:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
but Commander fans told me they play zone...

jeez, they don't even know their own team again

Frozen700

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2414225 said:

lol im saying i doubt they sit up and play man again....unless they 2 man under.....because TO and Roy 1 on 1 is dangerous...and if they keep there safeties back...then Barber should have a nice day

but who knows they just might play man....

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
if they play zone look for big numbers by Tony.... they will man up that is what they play:)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2414250 said:
if they play zone look for big numbers by Tony.... they will man up that is what they play:)

Big numbers for Romo no matter what they do.

khiladi

Reaction score
If they play zone, Garrett better stop running his vertical routes straight into deep coverage, otherwise I'll punch him in his adam's apple...

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
khiladi;2414288 said:
If they play zone, Garrett better stop running his vertical routes straight into deep coverage, otherwise I'll punch him in his adam's apple...

with my karate chop:laugh2:. then a swift kick to the jewels