Look in the mirror Mr. Owner

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
142397-F2-188-C-4175-9319-71240-DB11-B83.jpg

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What is it that keeps Jerry from seeing what most of the other billionaire owners see? I understand such colossal failure if he was a cheap SOB and didn't want to spend money, but that is far from the case here. Glad he chose to be an NFL GM as his fantasy rather than a commercial pilot or surgeon.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Mirror, mirror on the wall who squats deepest of them all, yes its Mrs. Jerry.

Jipper

Reaction score

This is what an NFL owner serving as GM looks like- failure. I hope he’s looking down at a mirror.

Looks like he’s praying....maybe he made a deal with someone down south and it’s going south for him

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

This is what an NFL owner serving as GM looks like- failure. I hope he’s looking down at a mirror.

Mirror mirror on the wall..

Who is the fairest owner of all?

Why you of course my eminence?

Would you like a tequila shot now or later, sir.?

Now.

Make it a double, mirror.

:rolleyes:

Plankton

Reaction score
What you'll hear is the tried and true Love Field story about having his credit card cut up in front of him, and how he's going to take himself behind the woodshed......

......and continue operating the same way he has for the last 26+ years. And the fans will continue to watch, and keep buying merchandise. Rinse, repeat.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
What is it that keeps Jerry from seeing what most of the other billionaire owners see? I understand such colossal failure if he was a cheap SOB and didn't want to spend money, but that is far from the case here. Glad he chose to be an NFL GM as his fantasy rather than a commercial pilot or surgeon.
Jerrah has won it all under Jimster before.

So that is' his sports model he follows.

It's also the financial model he uses to achieve his monetary success.

The only reason Garrett stayed for so long was because he was a friend with his hired employer which made Jerrah stick with him.

It was also a memory from the Aikman years he wanted around.

Then there was the Jerrah and Romo romance and now the Jerrah and McCarthy and Jerrah and Prescott one.

It gets very complicated quickly from there.

So since we know Jerrah is COB (Chairman Of the Board ) for life..

good luck to all the fans who will never understand Mr. Jones.

ArtClink

Reaction score
And exactly when is the fuhrer gonna add Jimmy Johnson to the ROH? Without Jimmy, Jerry would be nothing. And how has the past 25 seasons helped the fuhrer's legacy as a football guy lol?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
And exactly when is the fuhrer gonna add Jimmy Johnson to the ROH? Without Jimmy, Jerry would be nothing. And how has the past 25 seasons helped the fuhrer's legacy as a football guy lol?
Never.

Stephen Jones will use that card in the future to save face and hide his own ineptitude... he’ll throw the fans a bone. Just watch.