Look in the mirror Mr. Owner

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Boxing's garbage. There's a reason boxers won't challenge mma fighters. They get tapped out.
I wouldn’t get in a ring with them either unless they put some shoes on. That’s basically street fighting. Barbaric

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Apparently freedom of speech wasn't high on your list. :)
Of course but we had to follow the rules. If we used profanity or attacked certain individuals publicly could be silenced.

In this setting attacking a member leaves them vulnerable in getting banned with their response.

All social media and public media outlets have rules to adhere by. Freedom doesn’t mean you can do or say whatever you want if it hurts someone else. There can be consequences.

cern

Reaction score
I wouldn’t get in a ring with them either unless they put some shoes on. That’s basically street fighting. Barbaric
It's hardly street fighting. It's a compilation of multiple martial arts techniques. Not for the feint of heart. The techniques are even taught to members of the armed forces.

cern

Reaction score
Of course but we had to follow the rules. If we used profanity or attacked certain individuals publicly could be silenced.

In this setting attacking a member leaves them vulnerable in getting banned with their response.

All social media and public media outlets have rules to adhere by. Freedom doesn’t mean you can do or say whatever you want if it hurts someone else. There can be consequences.
I suggest sharpening your rapier wit. To a man with a hammer, everything is a nail.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I suggest sharpening your rapier wit. To a man with a hammer, everything is a nail.
Some can’t handle the rules and regulations. It’s the basis of a free and civil society. If unable to adhere must be constrained or eliminated.

No use continuing to derail this thread. My PM is always open.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This is what he catches in the mirror......and it scares him

1050x660_Jimmy_Johnson.jpg
Miss him!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who wants to watch these kids fighting like this? What kind of person does this attract? It’s tough enough watching violence in films.
Lol!!! That's funny. No Rocky movies for you. Stick to the Sound of Music

cern

Reaction score
Who wants to watch these kids fighting like this? What kind of person does this attract? It’s tough enough watching violence in films.
Have you studied the history of the human species. It's essentially a history of warfare. From sticks and stones to nukes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know some hate seeing this, but i think jimmy was the best coach the cowboys ever had.
For 5 years no doubt. The right man for the time. He could have won much more too. Maybe 4 or 5 with that team. Records that might have never been broken. And the real shonda with his departure. I’ve never forgiven Jethro.

But for more than a generation and era the career accomplishments, standards and iconic label created by Landry much more. Tom , an engineer, one of the most brilliant minds in the history of the game was instrumental in how the game was played with his innovations developed. Truly a pioneer of his era.

But I hear ya. He might have won more with the talent Tom had. That was always the argument with Landry.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Have you studied the history of the human species. It's essentially a history of warfare. From sticks and stones to nukes.
This is a civilized world we are in now. There’s a place for warfare. This isn’t it. Not within the parameters established on this site. I understand the old forum was the Wild Wild West . It’s been difficult for some fans adjusting having to corral themselves .