Looking forward to seeing what a D-Line of Lawrence/Hill/Collins/Quinn looks like

AKATheRake

Reaction score
We'll see Hill, Hyder and Covington. I don't think 40 + snaps but I bet Hill gets 10+ snaps. Especially if we get a good lead going and they just have to keep passing to try and stay in the game.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Replace Hill with Covington and we might smash someone....

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We'll see Hill, Hyder and Covington. I don't think 40 + snaps but I bet Hill gets 10+ snaps. Especially if we get a good lead going and they just have to keep passing to try and stay in the game.
10 snaps seems about right for where he seems to slotted on the depth chart

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
If we are handling business like we should no reason Hill shouldn’t play the whole second half: he needs the snaps

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I obviously agree but I wouldn't take too much stock on what the depth chart says because it does'nt even list Jourdan Lewis and Anthony Brown at Corner. Robert Quinn is not even listed and he's a starting DE.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We'll see some Hill. Collins is going to take some of Woods' 1 tech snaps, so Hill likely picks up the 3 tech on those plays. I'd keep him paired with Collins so he's out there with our best interior lineman