Looking to go to Boys/SF game from out of town

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could tell me the best place to get reasonable tickets for 4. Plus any advice for a misplaced Texan who doesn't get to go to Texas stadium more than once a decade.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Advice....just wait for the new staduim next year....and save your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Aesop

Reaction score
I was going to make this same thread :eek:

Im trying to get tickets for the same game. I havent been to a cowboys game in awhile and I will be flying in from VA. Any recommendations on a hotel to stay at..preferably somewhere close..maybe one that offers a shuttle service. THANKS !

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2318969 said:
Advice....just wait for the new staduim next year....and save your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Crazy....I would love to go to the new stadium but I would like to take my kids to experience the Boys at a live game and I don't get to Dallas all of the time. I'd like to do so while they are still kids :)