Looks like Dez is meeting the Browns next week

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Makes sense. It will allow him to miss most of camp. He loves missing camp. Also can you imagine he and Gordon on the same team. JL too. I feel so bad for Mayfield.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Makes sense. It will allow him to miss most of camp. He loves missing camp. Also can you imagine he and Gordon on the same team. JL too. I feel so bad for Mayfield.

If they were on the same team for 3 years they might actually play in 3 games together.

I still think Dez has something in the right situation, but Cleveland is not that situation. And Gordon can't stay clean.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
if landry, dez, callaway, and gordon all play at the same time, thats a matchup nightmare. big IF though. be lucky to have two of them on the field at the same time

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dez is just waiting for some WR to get hurt in preseason so he can get the call. Going to the Browns would not fit his ego. It'd be like taking the ugly girl to the prom.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Too bad Dez' career will probably end in Cleveland. I don"t see him in the league in 2, maybe 3 at most, years...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
He should call the colts. Rhey just had deon cain tear his ACL....

Nah. Luck doesn't look right. His throws look weird and weak. In the game the other night the farthest he threw it was 10 yards and like 6 were swing passes or screens.

Blake

Reaction score
When has it ever been said that he hates camp??

He's been probably our best practice player this side of Witt from what I've heard.

Won't do his squats. Won't improve his football I.Q. and learn to run precise routes. Yea..ok, me and you are hearing different things.

staubach24

Reaction score
Won't do his squats. Won't improve his football I.Q. and learn to run precise routes. Yea..ok, me and you are hearing different things.
Yeah, he'll be the leader that team needs(lol). I never thought I'd feel sorry for Todd Haley. Dez is so short-sighted, he probably just wants to be on hard knocks.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Capture.png