Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Capture.png
Dez checking his twitter feed.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Mayfield is a stud, he's going to make alot of receivers look really good throughout his career and make some alot of money
I am going to predict Mayfield doesn’t live up to being the #1 overall draft pick and will be closer to a bust than a stud. If he is a stud he definitely needs to beat Tyrod Taylor out and start week 1. That is his first test. He shouldn’t need training wheels with Tyrod being the competition.

Last edited:

InTheZone

Reaction score
I am going to predict Mayfield doesn’t live up to being the #1 overall draft pick and will be closer to a bust than a stud. If he is a stud he definitely needs to beat Tyrod Taylor out and start week 1. That is his first test. He shouldn’t need training wheels with Tyrod being the competition.
Why isn't he allowed a few years for the training wheels to come off like some other qbs are?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

The Browns could start Mayfield over Tyrod, he has played well enough but what will happen is Tyrod will get hurt at some point this season (he gets hurt every year and misses a game or two) when that happens and Mayfield goes in, he won't ever come back out

Praxit

Reaction score
Makes sense. It will allow him to miss most of camp. He loves missing camp. Also can you imagine he and Gordon on the same team. JL too. I feel so bad for Mayfield.
....lol.. no deal. I guess Dez wanted more Lotto money..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Imagine interviewing him. Guy is an absolute moron. Never progressed from draft day. The Dooley scene is so etched in everyone’s memory. Who would want him?

Verdict

Reaction score

I don't think he has to start week one. I think he could, and succeed. But I think he will be the best WB by far out of that class in spite of where he ended up.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don't think he has to start week one. I think he could, and succeed. But I think he will be the best WB by far out of that class in spite of where he ended up.
Looked like he didn’t have good ball placement last night. Dink and dunk artist coming up.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Starting to feel sorry for Dez. I hope he banked a good chunk of money, because it seems like his earning power has diminished significantly.