Lose the battle to win the war?

foofighters

Reaction score
Getting blown out on Sunday night could force Jerry to get rid of JG. So do we wish for that? Now a few things...It's probably Marinara that gets fired or nothing happens at all. Also, if JG was fired, we still have Jerry to deal with. However, I'd feel better for a few weeks knowing JG was gone. It's still hard to actually hope for a loss but something has to change.

Tommy

Reaction score
Getting blown out on Sunday night could force Jerry to get rid of JG. So do we wish for that? Now a few things...It's probably Marinara that gets fired or nothing happens at all. Also, if JG was fired, we still have Jerry to deal with. However, I'd feel better for a few weeks knowing JG was gone. It's still hard to actually hope for a loss but something has to change.
You can root for a loss.

Go buy an Eagles jersey before the game.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
It's a start.

Then , if we get jerry to fire the rest of that front office and - finally - himself, we'll have won the war.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would never wish for a Cowboys loss. No matter the circumstance. Winning cures more than the eyes can see.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I get the dilemma for most of us who want to see a consistently competitive team on the field. I believe that immense pressure (from fans, media alike) has to be put on JJ's shoulders to either step down or aside and/or to hire a strong minded coach along with giving the HC authority to make coach staff and player personnel the decisions. That is the only way we'll see improvement to the next level.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Anyone who roots for us to lose to the Eagles is in no way shape or form a Cowboys fan. I think most people who aren't Cowboy fans are complete idiots. So with that. Anyone who roots for the Cowboys to lose on Sunday is a complete and utter idiot.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett being fired is only in some fans head at this point.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I loathe Garrett but I will never root for a loss.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett being fired is only in some fans head at this point.

Nothing will change some here are just looking for a new scapegoat to bash weekly.
Who do you think Jerry is going to bring?
Right, you get the picture another YES man.
Might as well keep Jason at least he claps well.......:omg:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
The current conflict has been going on what, 24 years or so? Getting rid of the Captain doesn't get rid of the General. And as much as this team pisses me off sometimes I can never root for a loss, ever.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing will change some here are just looking for a new scapegoat to bash weekly.

I heard he's bringing in Darth Vader as the next head coach. That's what "sources" say.

GenoT

Reaction score
Getting blown out by Philly will not fix the Cowboys in either the short term or the long.

If such a scenario gives you hope then, by all means, embrace your folly.

Big_D

Reaction score

Will it be his long lost son? That's what this is. and it's Pathetic. No other coach no matter who he brings in will get this kind of time. It's really just sad at this point.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Dumbest thing to do is root for a loss. For a better draft pick. A firing of a coach. Still never, ever want the Cowboys to lose. That is why it stings so bad when they do.

I will never hope for a loss.

Flamma

Reaction score

I'm not even going to work on Monday if Dallas gets blown out by these filthy animals. I would never root for those bottom feeders. Let the season determine JGs future, not this game alone. There are absolutely no positives to getting blown out by Philly. Besides, Dallas would still have to find a coach better than an average JG. Look at all of the coaches besides Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells, all worse than Garrett.

I say offer Bill Cower a chucky deal! No way he refuses that. Get your wallet out Jerry if you want this team to be relevant for what might be the last decade of your life.

cern

Reaction score
the only way I would wish for a loss would be if jerry stated unequivocally that he would fire garrett if we lost.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I don’t understand Cowboys fans hoping their team gets blown out. It’s incomprehensible to me.