Losing Gregory = A Blessing in Disguise

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol, but should it take 26 years to react?

Let’s be honest they do react. They’ve gone through 6 head coaches in 26 years. They brought in TO in the early 2000s. They traded a first and a third for WR Roy Williams. They brought in other talented players and traded a first round pick for Cooper. They’ve reacted but it hasn’t worked out.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
So my understanding is that Denver offered the same amount and guaranteed money as the Cowboys? If that’s true, didn’t Gregory take a pay cut cause taxes are higher in Colorado?
Everything is higher in Colorado.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t want to hear this….had they said they didn’t want him fine. But they tried to be sneaky and failed. They keep failing and getting lucky.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let’s be honest they do react. They’ve gone through 6 head coaches in 26 years. They brought in TO in the early 2000s. They traded a first and a third for WR Roy Williams. They brought in other talented players and traded a first round pick for Cooper. They’ve reacted but it hasn’t worked out.

Maybe, a GM change is in order. They have changed everything else.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As the players fall, I don't see as much arrogance among some fans: "I really believe today is the day that Lucy lets me kick the ball." -Sir Charles Brown.