Lots of people calling out the Refs

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I see tons of talking heads and NFL pundits calling out the Refs for those bad tripping calls. I wonder whether or not Goodell will address this or will he just ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen. Will there be a meaningless apology from the NFL admitting that they got it wrong? :facepalm:

Another big NFL game where the focus will be on the Refs influencing the outcome of an important game, instead of the focus being solely on the game itself and how the two teams played.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
We can't control the zebras much. What we can control is getting rid of JG, the special teams coach and get them out of here. Wasn't there a play where the Pats had like 10 players, had a wide open player by the sideline and we instead get called for a 5 yard penalty? I heard about it, didn't see it since I was busy grabbing pizza.

Brooksey

Reaction score
These idiots (refs) can't decide the game like that, HUGE calls in big spots...Y? It's not to cover, the game was already covered by Dallas. These guys are just plain sick people
Every penalty should be reviewable...EVERY DAMN ONE. Inside two minutes it should be automatic

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I see tons of talking heads and NFL pundits calling out the Refs for those bad tripping calls. I wonder whether or not Goodell will address this or will he just ignore it and pretend like it didn't happen. Will there be a meaningless apology from the NFL admitting that they got it wrong? :facepalm:

Another big NFL game where the focus will be on the Refs influencing the outcome of an important game, instead of the focus being solely on the game itself and how the two teams played.
The NFL is predictable, they will come out and say that one was legit and the other was a mistake.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I am a Giants fan but refs taking the game from Cowboys and giving it to Pats was disgusting.

Tired of Patriots being treated different than any other franchise. This is on Goodel. He has to go.

I hear that, but the NFL is making more money than ever under his direction despite all the scrutiny directed at him. The owners will keep him as long as profits point up.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
That first call...MAYBE...barely...that could be a trip. Not in my eyes, but you could possibly justify it. Personally, I think Tyron had a right to be there and not get hurt. The second call was completely wrong unless you are not allowed to move your feet while blocking. Not a chance at all you could justify that call. None...zero.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

The focus on the refs is here, because that's what this place does when the Cowboys blow another one.

Forget the poor special teams, gutless coaching decisions, a defense that can't make a big play, and the questionable play selection - let's focus on a couple of flags.

superonyx

Reaction score

Nothing will happen. Jerry and Jason won’t even say anything real.

gmb1

Reaction score
I am a Giants fan but refs taking the game from Cowboys and giving it to Pats was disgusting.

Tired of Patriots being treated different than any other franchise. This is on Goodel. He has to go.
That will never happen. Besides, Giants fans shouldn't complain about the Patriots :laugh:

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
The focus on the refs is here, because that's what this place does when the Cowboys blow another one.

Forget the poor special teams, gutless coaching decisions, a defense that can't make a big play, and the questionable play selection - let's focus on a couple of flags.

If JG had balls refs would not matter

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what is said or who's calling them out. Roger Goodell is having himself a big laugh right now.

Mission accomplished yet again against his nemesis, Jerry Jones.

Meanwhile, Robert Kraft is celebrating with a nice massage at a spa. Oops, sorry, we were supposed to forget about that!!

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score

What would you have the league do right now other than acknowledge they got the calls wrong?