Lots of Texans fans in Cowboys Stadium **merged**

TheCowboy

Reaction score
It's a legit problem to worry about and I'm sick of it at every home game.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I heard this live and I couldn't agree more. If I could afford it, I'd be at every game screaming my lungs out.

It's a real shame that a 4-1 team's QB has to call out the fans to be louder, and to be loud at the right times.

Hoov

Reaction score
It's not the opposing team fans. Dallas fans at the stadium always cheer when the offense is playing, particularly on 3rd downs. In the past they even put big signs on the screen telling people to be quiet when the offense is on the field. It's a real facepalm scenario.

They're helping prep him for next week
:p

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
I heard this live and I couldn't agree more. If I could afford it, I'd be at every game screaming my lungs out.

It's a real shame that a 4-1 team's QB has to call out the fans to be louder, and to be loud at the right times.

Back in day I went a game at Texas stadium and never saw that

jgboys1

Reaction score
When we play the giants in NJ, the split is always like 60/40 in favor of the giants but that's a good showing on our part. It happens in most stadiums.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
It is flat out pathetic when your franchise QB, after a win, has to stand there and explain to the fans how important they are. Just sad (on the fans).

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Does anybody know why Jerry couldn't do what the Chargers do with the Raiders by having fans by a two game package for certain games?

Randy White

Reaction score
I'd like to understand the mechanism that allows this to happen. is it unsold tickets or our fans selling to opposing fans?

Extremely high prices, and not just for the tickets, poor product on the field, and an outright " middle finger " attitude from Jerry Jones towards Cowboys fans in Texas. Texas' Cowboys fans aren't stupid, nor do they appreciate when someone, anyone, is taking them for a ride, sort of speak. The Cowboys aren't going anywhere, as in moving somewhere else, so this is their way of showing that middle finger back. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of himself, but he won't be.

And things aren't going to change until he dies.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Extremely high prices, and not just for the tickets, poor product on the field, and an outright " middle finger " attitude from Jerry Jones towards Cowboys fans in Texas. Texas' Cowboys fans aren't stupid, nor do they appreciate when someone, anyone, is taking them for a ride, sort of speak. The Cowboys aren't going anywhere, as in moving somewhere else, so this is their way of showing that middle finger back. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of himself, but he won't be.

And things aren't going to change until he dies.

I am not a fan of JJ but you cannot blame it on the team.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just rewards Jerry for his greed. What would make me happy is seeing an empty stadium. Glad you've accepted the embarrassment he's turned this franchise into. We are now just another cookie cutter franchise, the only difference being the color of the uniform and logo on the helmet. How 'bout them Cowboys!
Yeah 4-1 is really embarrassing.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
These are the tickets visting fans want, last year I went to the Lions and Bears games, I paid a premium price to be right behind the Cowboys. I did the same thing in 2012 going to Cinncinati.

I understand that, but my point being is that the season ticket holders are selling their tickets. To me, that's a bandwagon thing to do.

Fmart322

Reaction score
A lot of blame to go around on this. The average fan can't afford ticket prices there. Corporations buy them and don't care who sits there.
Also, it doesn't help when your stadium is a destination stop. Perfect storm.