Love the moves so far!

TheCritic

Reaction score
Cutting all that dead weight and moving off overpaid players? Oh hell yeah! Glad they are not going the Rams/Bucs route and loading up on old talent.

Wish we could get rid of Zeke but at least he's on notice. He has no choice but to produce to his contract or else!!

Last year's Cowboys were overrated, not really a 12-5 team (6-0 NFC East record doesn't impress me). But we are going the right direction this offseason.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Cutting all that dead weight and moving off overpaid players? Oh hell yeah! Glad they are not going the Rams/Bucs route and loading up on old talent.

Wish we could get rid of Zeke but at least he's on notice. He has no choice but to produce to his contract or else!!

Last year's Cowboys were overrated, not really a 12-5 team (6-0 NFC East record doesn't impress me). But we are going the right direction this offseason.
Tell me how this team is going to be better in 2022. Maybe going right direction for 2023 and beyond. But not this year.

Syron

Reaction score
Hard to imagine you sign a QB to a 40m deal, and then waste away another year of his contract to build for the future. Then again, this is the perfect excuse for Jerry if Dak doesn't perform. See, 2022 we had to cut some dead weight...but just wait until 2023.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Cooper won’t be a huge loss if Gallup stays healthy and Lamb continues to develop. Too many options for Dak isn’t necessarily a good thing. I hope we can hold on to Wilson due to his versatility.

Now we need to sign a quality FA guard and LB. Hopefully we can rope in Wagner but Hitchens would be decent consolation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tell me how this team is going to be better in 2022. Maybe going right direction for 2023 and beyond. But not this year.
Its far too early to tell. There will be talent cut in free agency that can make this team better. This team will get better simply with guys like Parson's and Diggs having another year under their belt.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hard to imagine you sign a QB to a 40m deal, and then waste away another year of his contract to build for the future. Then again, this is the perfect excuse for Jerry if Dak doesn't perform. See, 2022 we had to cut some dead weight...but just wait until 2023.
Its the Cowboys....the Cowboys don't get the "excuse" and to their credit they don't make them. Nobody felt bad for us two years ago when our whole team was hurt. There's no excuses in the NFL the league will move on with or without you.

coult44

Reaction score

We have a new leader fellas. MARCH 12, 2022. Dumbest post so far this year. Who will be next? You were doing ok, then BOOM you let the other side of your brain talk nonsense!
The Rams and the Bucs are the past two SB winners. Who the hell cares about how old their players are? Winnnnnnnnnnning Championships is all that matters. Nothing else comes close.