Love the moves so far!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
your starting QB was barely 50% completion percentage. under 6 yards per completion. he threw 1 td. he the biggest reason why they lost. if you dont think he wasnt you are delusional.
Jimmy G had 0 touchdowns and 1 interception and threw for 172 yards and still won. Jimmy G was the worst playing on the field and still won. Your point about Dak is not only wrong but irrelevant to this discussion. So you're telling me you expected to win committing penalties and not getting off the field on 3rd down?

Nexx

Reaction score
Jimmy G had 0 touchdowns and 1 interception and threw for 172 yards and still won. Jimmy G was the worst playing on the field and still won. Your point about Dak is not only wrong but irrelevant to this discussion. So you're telling me you expected to win committing penalties and not getting off the field on 3rd down?

yes.. our horrible defense held him to that. its pathetic that Dak had that sort of a performance against Jimmy G. Jimmy is the very definition of average and Dak played down to his level. Pathetic.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yes.. our horrible defense held him to that. its pathetic that Dak had that sort of a performance against Jimmy G. Jimmy is the very definition of average and Dak played down to his level. Pathetic.
Uhh Dak had a better game than Jimmy G. Not only that but Dak faced 49ers defense.....not our crappy defense that commits holding penalties on the defensive line. Or lines up wrong TWICE in one game.

cowboysdoomsday

Reaction score
Cutting all that dead weight and moving off overpaid players? Oh hell yeah! Glad they are not going the Rams/Bucs route and loading up on old talent.

Wish we could get rid of Zeke but at least he's on notice. He has no choice but to produce to his contract or else!!

Last year's Cowboys were overrated, not really a 12-5 team (6-0 NFC East record doesn't impress me). But we are going the right direction this offseason.
Zeke is the best example of dead weight in the league but he's still here.

And cutting Cooper to resign Gallup coming off surgery is just dumb.

This team will struggle to win the division next year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Tell me how this team is going to be better in 2022. Maybe going right direction for 2023 and beyond. But not this year.
Cowboys should be able to win the NFC East division once again in 2022, thus catapulting them into the playoffs back-to-back. Once there, anything can happens. All while overpaid dead weight players are being cut or traded, thus creating a more balanced salary cap for the future.

Big_D

Reaction score
Cutting all that dead weight and moving off overpaid players? Oh hell yeah! Glad they are not going the Rams/Bucs route and loading up on old talent.

Wish we could get rid of Zeke but at least he's on notice. He has no choice but to produce to his contract or else!!

Last year's Cowboys were overrated, not really a 12-5 team (6-0 NFC East record doesn't impress me). But we are going the right direction this offseason.

Absolutely.. when keeping players too long has been a huge problem.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Not a fan of going all in to win a Super Bowl?

Not even if it wins a Super Bowl?

Wow! That’s dumb

I would love for us to go all in. Build a dominant D with Bobby Wagner and Mika. Draft well and spend big in Free Agency to fix our O line and find another receiver. Let Dak drive the bus!!!!

It would be amazing to win 2-3 playoff games and the SUPERBOWL!! I’d be good with mediocrity for 5-6 years or more after that.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Like most of the cuts so far.

UncleRico

Reaction score
Tell me how this team is going to be better in 2022. Maybe going right direction for 2023 and beyond. But not this year.
We become a better team when we can run the ball. We don’t need to be pass first anymore. Get the run game/OL figured out and build a defense around a generational player in Micah and we instantly become a better team. Big draft coming up for us.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
We become a better team when we can run the ball. We don’t need to be pass first anymore. Get the run game/OL figured out and build a defense around a generational player in Micah and we instantly become a better team. Big draft coming up for us.
Yet when Garrett did that and the team had DLaw coming off his phenomenal run, everyone screamed for the opposite.

GINeric

Reaction score

I agree. If Zeke isn't producing before the trade deadline, we should trade him.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol..im loving it. Cant wait to see where War-Daddy lands. Jones & Bailey Circus still thriving.

Jimbo123

Reaction score

LOL Zeke needs to produce to his contract or else!! or else what?

RonWashington

Reaction score

Why do you mention the Rams & Bucs. Last I checked they won the last 2 SB’s