Love the moves so far!

ICP

Reaction score
Complete opposite. The only people who hate the moves are not interested in winning.
Your entitled to your opinion but to me the Jones way of team building will never result in a team that wins consistently let alone wins a Super Bowl

TheCritic

Reaction score
Oh I completely agree with your points on the culture but I also don't believe that it's possible in today's NFL to basically completely draft a team that can win the Super Bowl with the only addition being average free agents. This ownership is flawed on so many levels and it's sad that it will most likely never change
Like I said, I believe it makes sense to go "all in" when you already have the right foundation of core players and a winning culture. I believe wholeheartedly that going all in at this moment won't make a difference.

Reactions: ICP

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
It blows my mind that the Jones cannot see the Forrest for the trees.
The days Of Jerry spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave are a thing of the past, Lil Stevie has seen to that. Zeke will be the last big contract cut next year.
I don't see a single move that has made the team better player wise since our last game.
We are weaker at WR.
We are weaker at DE.
We are weaker on the OLine.
I would say status quo at TE, RB, Safety, LBer, cause all we have done is resign our own - that does not Improve the team.
It's too much to always put it on Will McClay to nail the draft each year. As our only mean s of improvement. And expect to get to the SB.

Jerry said last Start of training camp all teary eyed - he would do anything to win another SB. To be blunt - he's running out of time !
And he ain't doing squat about it.
Rinse. Repeat - Rinse. Repeat.
We don't have to mortgage our souls to improve, but you do have to do something different than the last almost 3 decades.
It's not good enough !

ICP

Reaction score
Like I said, I believe it makes sense to go "all in" when you already have the right foundation of core players and a winning culture. I believe wholeheartedly that going all in at this moment won't make a difference.
I agree but I'm not necessarily saying go all in, the sheer refusal to sign even a single free agent that is considered to be one of the top players at their position and could improve the team is proof enough to me that the SCUM that own the Cowboys aren't interested in keeping this team anything other than relevant at best

Silverstar

Reaction score
Basically, this is the result of our moves to the roster...so far.

Cooper is being replaced by Lamb
Lamb by Gallup
Gallup by Washington
C.Wilson by Brown or a rookie
Jarwin by Sprinkle or a rookie
Collins by Steele or Ball
Williams by McGovern or Farniok or a rookie
Gregory by Fowler or Armstrong or a rookie
Neal by LVE or Gifford or Cox or a rookie
Kazee by Hooker
Zuerlein by Naggar

Team has also brought back Schultz, McQuade, Anger, Watkins and Kearse.

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
Uhh Dak had a better game than Jimmy G. Not only that but Dak faced 49ers defense.....not our crappy defense that commits holding penalties on the defensive line. Or lines up wrong TWICE in one game.

Yes, Dak had better stats against a better defense. While he’s not an elite QB, he’s better than Jimmy G. We committed penalties and couldn’t stop the run.