Twitter: Lowest uncatchable pass % (Dak and Brady tied 4th)

Cmac

Reaction score
Eye test works for me.... If QBR and Uncatchable Pass % don't get wins.....then what?

Reactions: CWR

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I think some of y’all on that narcotic smh. Show the post that said I would ever stop watching? Y’all can’t just make up stuff like when y’all talking to yourselves at night. If Dak played a singles game you’d make sense but since he plays a team game he doesn’t get credit as if he’s the only player or else when we lose better not hear people like you complaining when Dak gets trashed. Also using that winning logic you and the rest of the Dakaholics better hype up Garrett the same way as a winner. If you’re not stop posting to me with the Dak winning bs.
Back to bed, sunshine.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't know how you do it. Anybody who doesn't have 1000% positive take on Dak is a hater? Is that it?

I guess an atta boy is in order for you too. Go ahead and give yourself one.
Nope not all. You can have your views rock on. I’m not wasting time jumping from thread to thread arguing with the Dak bashers is my point something that AC has done at times to no avail
because despite all the evidence to the contrary the nay sayers will hold on to their views hoping for the kid to fail that’s as close to hater as I can define

if that’s you give yourself an atta boy

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
In the ongoing battle between Dakazoids and Dak Haters, one big rallying cry from the haters were lack of stats. Now that the stats are improving and things that don't show up in the stats "intangibles" have already been widely panned by the Dak Haters, all they have left to resort to is their "eye tests".

Yeah, no. There are stats on either side to create a narrative but all those who claim that the "eye test" doesn't tell you anything are full of crap. They too are trying to create a narrative. Honestly, doesn't matter who wants to believe what. I know what I see and I know Dak is still making mistakes against good teams. It's not all on him but he's not the QB who can overcome that stuff at this point either. Labels are for small people. I hope we get past that stuff soon.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nope not all. You can have your views rock on. I’m not wasting time jumping from thread to thread arguing with the Dak bashers is my point something that AC has done at times to no avail
because despite all the evidence to the contrary the nay sayers will hold on to their views hoping for the kid to fail that’s as close to hater as I can define

if that’s you give yourself an atta boy

No, you are going to waste your time fanning the flames instead. What is our record? What evidence is stronger then that? You can't see because you don't want to but continue on. Just don't tell me you are trying to avoid all of this because you aren't even close to that. You are trying to facilitate it through your posts. Calling people haters because they see the situation helps how exactly?

starfan1

Reaction score
No, you are going to waste your time fanning the flames instead. What is our record? What evidence is stronger then that? You can't see because you don't want to but continue on. Just don't tell me you are trying to avoid all of this because you aren't even close to that. You are trying to facilitate it through your posts. Calling people haters because they see the situation helps how exactly?
feel better? lol

starfan1

Reaction score
Why would I feel better when I continue to see posters do as you do? I mean, is that really an intelligent question you've posed, in your mind?

and why would I engage with you in questions regarding said QB when i know I you aren't going to be reasonable? Am i going to change your mind? you believe that the NO game is Daks fault? even though we fumbled twice at the 50? I suppose you blame the Green bay game on him as well when our defense couldn't stop a Aaron Jones or Aaron Rodgers ? we can also talk jets game that many want to blame Dak for when we missing bookend tackles and our number 1 receiver.

Dak cant throw it and catch it. Ill give you there are things he could improve on but he is well down the list of things that need changed. and we are in a thread that says our Qb is 4th in uncatchable passes yet thats stat dont pass the eye test for some of you so ya I think its futile to engage

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
and why would I engage with you in questions regarding said QB when i know I you aren't going to be reasonable? Am i going to change your mind? you believe that the NO game is Daks fault? even though we fumbled twice at the 50? I suppose you blame the Green bay game on him as well when our defense couldn't stop a Aaron Jones or Aaron Rodgers ? we can also talk jets game that many want to blame Dak for when we missing bookend tackles and our number 1 receiver.

Dak cant throw it and catch it. Ill give you there are things he could improve on but he is well down the list of things that need changed. and we are in a thread that says our Qb is 4th in uncatchable passes yet thats stat dont pass the eye test for some of you so ya I think its futile to engage

Why do you engage at all on the topic? See, you've answered your own question.

I'm very reasonable where Dak is concerned. I'm very honest about his strengths and his weaknesses. Interesting that you can't see that.........

starfan1

Reaction score
Why do you engage at all on the topic? See, you've answered your own question.

I'm very reasonable where Dak is concerned. I'm very honest about his strengths and his weaknesses. Interesting that you can't see that.........
You may very well be so perhaps it wasn’t you I was referring to.
I believe this conversation started with me responding to AC about him engaging. Our conversation started with me saying he deserves an atta boy

for the record I haven’t seen the type of negativity towards Dak with you that is displayed by some others

pappy and Willy b come to mind and Matt James that being said they have every right to feel that way

even if they r wrong lol !

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You may very well be so perhaps it wasn’t you I was referring to.
I believe this conversation started with me responding to AC about him engaging. Our conversation started with me saying he deserves an atta boy

for the record I haven’t seen the type of negativity towards Dak with you that is displayed by some others

pappy and Willy b come to mind and Matt James that being said they have every right to feel that way

even if they r wrong lol !

Nobody is right about everything. Dak has his issues but he's not the only reason we are losing the games we are losing. However, that doesn't change the fact that he is not playing well against good defenses. The problem is that when he doesn't play well, the problem is magnified because QB is that important. If this thread were about Defense, I would discuss that. Just so happens that it's about Dak so he is who is discussed.

starfan1

Reaction score
Nobody is right about everything. Dak has his issues but he's not the only reason we are losing the games we are losing. However, that doesn't change the fact that he is not playing well against good defenses. The problem is that when he doesn't play well, the problem is magnified because QB is that important. If this thread were about Defense, I would discuss that. Just so happens that it's about Dak so he is who is discussed.
It was humor!! but your right no one is right about everything. I think his problem is more he don't get started out of the gate quick enough against good defenses and our defense stinks but you're right this about Dak and his low % of uncatchable throws

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It was humor!! but your right no one is right about everything. I think his problem is more he don't get started out of the gate quick enough against good defenses and our defense stinks but you're right this about Dak and his low % of uncatchable throws

This thread is a perfect example of the problem. This stat means nothing. Yet, you throw it out there knowing this and then wonder why people get pissed. This is exactly what I am talking about. You wanna talk about this stat, that's OK with me but as I said in the thread before, there is no correlation to how the stat is complied. It's a nothing stat. Have honest discussion, not this.

Honest question, humor is supposed to be funny yes?

starfan1

Reaction score
This thread is a perfect example of the problem. This stat means nothing. Yet, you throw it out there knowing this and then wonder why people get pissed. This is exactly what I am talking about. You wanna talk about this stat, that's OK with me but as I said in the thread before, there is no correlation to how the stat is complied. It's a nothing stat. Have honest discussion, not this.

Honest question, humor is supposed to be funny yes?

damn you're wound tight. I thought it was funny oh well. This stat means nothing to you why? QBR does that mean nothing to you as well? completion percentage? point being his accuracy issue are overblown in here and focused on entirely too much. he has a few picks that should have been caught by receivers and they ended up costing us. He has improved dramatically if you can see that you're not paying attention. Kitna has helped him and Linehan leaving has as well.

Dak is a good QB top 10 in my book.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
damn you're wound tight. I thought it was funny oh well. This stat means nothing to you why? QBR does that mean nothing to you as well? completion percentage? point being his accuracy issue are overblown in here and focused on entirely too much. he has a few picks that should have been caught by receivers and they ended up costing us. He has improved dramatically if you can see that you're not paying attention. Kitna has helped him and Linehan leaving has as well.

Dak is a good QB top 10 in my book.

Because, as I said, it doesn't tell you how the stat is complied. For example, good QBs throw the ball away as a positive play. The type of Offense you run also effects this stat. We don't know if those plays make up the numbers associated with that stat or not. We don't know enough about it to say if it's telling you anything at all. It's not unreasonable for people to question these kinds of things and when those questions are asked and there is no response, then how do you blame them for taking a negative view on the subject matter? I mean, it's reasonable, wouldn't you agree?

Dak doesn't need these BS stats to define him as a player. His play can and should do that. No matter what any of you say, it is winning. Everything comes down to winning. He can be a great NFL QB or, he can be one of those guys who just misses the call. But it's on him and all the craptastic stats in the world are not going to change that. Arguing back and forth over the validity of them is not going to make Dak great, nor is it going to doom him as a player. His future is yet to be written. Let him write it.