Lucky Whitehead Arrested For Shoplifting

fgoodwin

Reaction score
I blame Jason Garrett for not telling Lucky to not steal things and for not telling Lucky to not skip court appearances.
I don't blame anyone but Lucky for that.

But I do blame Jason and Jerry for the lack of consequences for such behavior. Jason preaches #RKG, but where are the consequences when a player screws up like this? Cutting Lucky will be a very easy for Jason to do. So that isn't really the test. When Zeke screws up again, what will Jason do then?

I think we all know the answer: he'll do zilch.

Nirvana

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Cmac

Reaction score
This trend tells me JG is still smiling and not holding people accountable.

aria

Reaction score
BSPN, evil media!!! <shakes fist>

Seriously, tho, Alex, as long as they report it as what it is: a tweener getting in trouble for some dumb ****, and likely won't effect the team -- than all is well.

It's when they over-dramaticize to get more ratings that is somewhat grating. Like calling him a "star WR", like... wut?? :huh:
Can't stand ESPN. Turned it on for the first time today in weeks and changed the channel literally minutes later. I don't even care about the constant coverage of the Cowboys, with the good comes the bad. There are about 1,000 other reasons I can't stand it anymore, that channel has gone to you know what.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Can't stand ESPN. Turned it on for the first time today in weeks and changed the channel literally minutes later. I don't even care about the constant coverage of the Cowboys, with the good comes the bad. There are about 1,000 other reasons I can't stand it anymore, that channel has gone to you know what.
I haven't even turned it on today. Getting all my news from here.