Luke Kuechly retires

Rayman70

Reaction score
I remember one time he had a concussion . He couldn’t remember anything , it scared the crap out of him. Smart move . Heck of a player wish him the best
MY SON HAD 2 CONCUSSIONS back to back his junior year in HS. Doc told him to step away from the game..so he did...it ate him up inside. I dunno if he ever got over that,But he turned his attention to serving his country in the ARMY. He needed a win badly, and so far, its been the right move. He overcame so much to just make it. I am sure Luke battled..but God has a plan for him. Another door will open.

JPM

Reaction score
Here’s Booger’s replacement on ESPN.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Whats crazy is even retiring early he will have

7x pro bowl
5x first team all-pro
2x second team all-pro
2010 all-decade team (i believe the roster is annonced next week, expect Tyron and Martin to be on it as well).

That resume will get him in Canton even with him retiring at 28

Tussinman

Reaction score
Whats crazy is even retiring early he will have

7x pro bowl
5x first team all-pro
2x second team all-pro
2010 all-decade team (i believe the roster is annonced next week, expect Tyron and Martin to be on it as well).

That resume will get him in Canton even with him retiring at 28

Tussinman

Reaction score
Wow, he’s only 28?! Seems like he’s been in the league forever.
It's crazy for sure. He made rookie of the year (after skipping his senior year) and then went both pro bowl and all-pro for the remaining 7 years.

It's rare to get someone that young to come in and immeditately be a consistent all-pro player. I think where gonna be saying the same thing when Quenton Nelson turns 28 (where gonna be like, damn this guys already a 7x first team all-pro ? :eek: )

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Eight NFL seasons, seven Pro Bowls. WOW. Now that's the way to go out.