Luke Perry passes away at 52

DFWJC

Reaction score
By all accounts, one of the very good guys.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Scary to hear of people having massive strokes around my age.

He had about 7 years on me. (meaning he was basically in Pantera's age range) (yikes!)

Anyhow, I've about determined we are all racing to the box. I mean, you see people dying all the time and all different ages. There is ZERO prediction of it. It can be a freak accident, or health related. (both appearing health and not)

I was only into professional wrestling for a very short period of time (maybe six months) when I was around ten years old. But look at all of them that are already dead.
  • King Kong Bundy (what yesterday?)
  • Kerry Von Erich
  • Chris Von Erich
  • Mike Von Erich
  • David Von Erich
  • Terry Gordy
  • Bruiser Brody
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Andre the Giant
  • Chris Benoit
I'm sure there are more, these are only the guys I knew about from that six month or their name was big enough that someone who doesn't watch TV heard of the, (I'm sure there are others)

You like racing? How fast can you get to the box! :D

yimyammer

Reaction score
Cocaine abuse will catch you eventually

are you speculating or is this verifiable?

considering I'm one year older than him, I'd like to know what caused this at such a young age in the oft chance I can avoid behaviors that increase the chances of this happening

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
are you speculating or is this verifiable?

considering I'm one year older than him, I'd like to know what caused this at such a young age in the oft chance I can avoid behaviors that increase the chances of this happening

Age, it increases our chances as we get older. Best ways to minimize risks are to exercise, lower BP and salt intake and only drink alcohol casually :thumbup:

Them

Reaction score
...I heard that he had a "massive stroke." I was thinking he would have a hard time re-adjusting to the many things that people can easily take for granted. I was also expecting to hear how he was adjusting later this year. But it took him!... I had a stroke about 6 years ago, not massive, or I assume I wouldn't be here typing this now. I guess I was lucky; I had about a 90/95% recovery. I still can't play guitar or piano much anymore, but that's a small price to pay for an extended life. Mr. Perry was only 52 years old. May God grant him an eternal life now!...
F3Vk3ef.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That's a pretty cool photo shoot, as that brace of boxer dogs is an outstandingly loyal & fiercely formidable pair of fun loving party hounds a guy could outfit out with,,,(er, other than a pair of black nosed yellow labs,IMO)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Cocaine abuse will catch you eventually
I kinda' keyed in on that apparent obviousness just from the looks of the posted photograph , but discreetly filed it into the no-go drawer.