Twitter: LVE out to break the injury prone image

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then he proceeded to rant about the military industrial complex and secret meetings with aliens in underground places...

All completely recorded, editorialized and confirmed by your main dude @GimmeTheBall!
I don't know anything about that, unlike most coaches I wasn't a history teacher! Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I really like what I am hearing about LVE and from LVE this offseason. Sad it takes a contract year and 2 high draft picks to kick him into gear. He get back to the talented tackler we saw his rookie year that would be amazing going forward.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't know anything about that, unlike most coaches I wasn't a history teacher! Lol
I remember my H.S. basketball coach was my Driver's Ed teacher and the second he saw me in his classroom he just hung his head and sighed.
"Corso, you planned this, didn't you? You want all my hair gone."

Lol.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember my H.S. basketball coach was my Driver's Ed teacher and the second he saw me in his classroom he just hung his head and sighed.

Lol.
One of my coaches was my biology teacher, he made fun of my stutter in class one day. I stood up, walked up to him and picked him up a foot off the ground and slammed him into the chalkboard. Caused me a five day suspension, but my dad made him apologize to me in front of the class when I came back. Lol....we became friends about 15 years later when we worked together.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
One of my coaches was my biology teacher, he made fun of my stutter in class one day. I stood up, walked up to him and picked him up a foot off the ground and slammed him into the chalkboard. Caused me a five day suspension, but my dad made him apologize to me in front of the class when I came back. Lol....we became friends about 15 years later when we worked together.
Lol. Awesome. I wasn't picking anyone up a foot off the ground back then. Lol.
I befriended the peeps who could for me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I really like what I am hearing about LVE and from LVE this offseason. Sad it takes a contract year and 2 high draft picks to kick him into gear. He get back to the talented tackler we saw his rookie year that would be amazing going forward.
Everyone is so cynical these days.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My hero!

visionary

Reaction score

LOL you’re saying it took a contract year and 2 picks to kick him into gear yet you wanna keep him “going forward”

man some if you guys are just blind even to stuff you yourself can see

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL you’re saying it took a contract year and 2 picks to kick him into gear yet you wanna keep him “going forward”

man some if you guys are just blind even to stuff you yourself can see

If he shakes the injury bug and gets back to playing pro bowl type level ball, I have no problem resigning him to a short term deal. I'm skeptical on how likely that is.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
AFAIK, LVE is pegged as the backup MLB behind Parsons, while Jaylon is the starting WLB. That looks like just giving up on LVE. Parsons should be a 90%+ player.
The most current depth cart contradicts that. Just saying, man... you're full of crap. :D

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Lol.
Well did he go bald? If not retake the course

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
LVE has been through the mill, with the injuries giving him so much trouble. He needs a break for all he's been through. I've got to admire the fact that he's fighting so hard to overcome his woes! I'm hoping lady luck smiles upon him in 2021. May the Prime Mover also reward his devoted efforts! ;)

Last edited:

plasticman

Reaction score
Injuries are in a players head if he continues to talk about it. From what some have told me, injuries occur more often when a player is cautious or hesitant when playing. This is contrary to the flow of the game, effects timing which sometimes puts a player in a vulnerable position....or it's all B.S., but I swear I've heard this from more than one source.

In any case, LVE would be wise to adopt Dak's strategy concerning injuries. Bury it.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I hope he does.

At this point I don’t buy the injury prone label for him. He’s had his chronic neck issue, and broke his collarbone. Are people trying to say his collarbone is wimpier than anyone else’s?
Yes?

Once you break your collarbone it’s easier to RE-break it

Cowfan75

Reaction score
He didn't look very good even when he was healthy other than his rookie year. But it would be amazing if Quinn can resurrect both his and Jaylon's career and Micah/Jabril become studs! We will have the best LBing corps in the NFL. I'm a believer so I'm sticking with my 13-4 prediction.

Anytime a player is injured and is set to come back, many of our fans think they are going to "return" to greatness, even if they weren't great before their respective injuries. It would be great if he could return to his rookie season. Stay healthy, AND play better.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I really like what I am hearing about LVE and from LVE this offseason.
Sad it takes a contract year and 2 high draft picks to kick him into gear.
He get back to the talented tackler we saw his rookie year that would be amazing going forward.

Hopefully his new found motivation gear is a permanent gear and not just another case of contract year hype.