Video: LVE Personal Foul

Adreme

Reaction score
They were engaged on the play and ya it carried over a little after but they were not going to throw a flag. The moment LVE effectively was disengaged and then threw the swipe was the moment he was 100% going to get flagged. They are going to call that 100 times out of 100. That was a dumb penalty.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
The guy has had neck surgery and you got a guy trying to push his head back. I agree that he was just trying to push his hand away but I wouldn't have blamed him for throwing several punches on the guy.

Maverick84

Reaction score
yWMieAA.gif

BHendri5

Reaction score
I don’t understand how so many people cannot see that he was trying to remove the guys hand from his face mask, there was nothing vicious or retaliatory on his part. Geez

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Don't blame him one bit. Guys missed a lot of time with neck/neck area injuries and the rb was twisting it.

cristglo

Reaction score
should have been off setting penalties. Un necessary roughness with the grab of the face mask and same for the swipe

ghst187

Reaction score
It was NOT a slap, the replay clearly shows LVE just aggressively tried to knock his arm out from LVEs neck which he was needlessly pushing against LVEs neck prolongedly. It was ridiculous to throw a flag there at all and looks horribly biased for flagging LVE

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dont think he was attempting to slap him at all, I thought he was just trying to knock his hand away. But I guess we all interrupt things differently
Especially when playing the stealers

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The guy has had neck surgery and you got a guy trying to push his head back. I agree that he was just trying to push his hand away but I wouldn't have blamed him for throwing several punches on the guy.
I was actually thinking the same thing. I don't know if the guy was pushing on his chin to mess with his neck, but under the circumstances. it almost seemed like he was.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
he should have got his moneys worth and let that DB have it.. dude on the other team wouldn't let go of his mask and believe intent to reinjure LVES neck deserved a nutt punch..ridiculous LVE gets penalized. Hope DC send that to the league and DB gets fined..

DB? He’s a RB

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
He wasn’t trying to slap him. Look at his hand. It is positioned to hit the arm and push it away. But the arm was moved and it looked like he was throwing a punch. It was a bad penalty. Should not have been a flag at all.