LVE Predicts Cowboys Win SB

T-RO

Reaction score
I strongly suspect this "article" is nothing but spam and that Leighton never made such a prediction. The link is not from a respected source and there is nothing to back it up from any legitimate news outlet.

And no. I won't click such a dubious link.

IceBowler

Reaction score
One thing about the young gun ... if he writes a vocal check, he's in a position on the field to pretty much cash a lot of it himself. I wish we had a team full of him and #54

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Leighton has been correct with every one of his predictions so far. Leighton says Dallas is going to shock the world this year and win a Superbowl. And how would Leighton have this insight? This information? This prediction if you will?
HW1JKpF.jpg
Leighton knows how important his teammates are. How crucial it is for the offense to put points on the board. How major it is to not have penalties or for special teams to not only NOT make mistakes but to also make some good things happen. With that said, Leighton knows the strength of the Cowboys and that is DEFENSE.
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0JmDiWAl?s=a99&pd=57933641
Good Kitty

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
cowboys will shock the world! he is correct. its our year.
That would definitely be the exclamation point for us, the fans. Starting out horrible and winning the SB.

Not only would we surpass the Niners, Pats and tie Pittyburger, but it would totally make the Egals only Lombardi, absolutely worthless. :lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Rookie talk .
I'd rather side with the rookie who knows/understands what's going on than these so called professional analysts who think they know what's going on.

Half the time they're wrong anyway. They should all become weathermen. :lmao:

lukin2006

Reaction score
It just dawned on me, poor Witten if we the SB. Retired a year early.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
What’s is he supposed to say? We not good enough to win it? I like the confidence.