Larger Images:
GvBdMfM.png

SKqkcSr.png

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Zeke lve and Jaylon were robbed. Amari is under rated. Witten over rated

pacboyX

Reaction score
LVE had a great year for rookie of course..but to say he is better then Jaylon is crazy.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Can I buy an older version of the game and update the roster online?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love Madden been playing since 2k1.....GO BOYS!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol @ the soon to be $30m a yr qb being ranked 13th on his own team

And some of u have the nerve to say hes an MVP candidate :lmao2:

Ya even Madden knows what Dak is about......It's like the Husband who is the last to find out his Wife is having a affair..... with some here......lol....:muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can I buy an older version of the game and update the roster online?

I was just going to post. Do people have to buy a new version every year? Or can they be updated.
Not that I want to buy one as I never played it and probably never will. Just curious if it scams people into buying a new version every year if the want updated rosters and stats.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
LVE had a great year for rookie of course..but to say he is better then Jaylon is crazy.
I thought he was better than Jaylon last year, he just didn't have all of the same explosive plays.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I was just going to post. Do people have to buy a new version every year? Or can they be updated.
Not that I want to buy one as I never played it and probably never will. Just curious if it scams people into buying a new version every year if the want updated rosters and stats.
Yes, you can. Last year's Madden has the new rosters available for download from other users, just not EA officially.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I want to buy the 2017 version.

brymatt94

Reaction score
Madden has been awful for years. As soon as EA got exclusive rights they've just recycled the same game every year and brought back old features and marketing them as "new". They also act like their ratings are well thought out, they're not. A lot of bias there.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This isn't a video game forum so take it elsewhere. It really has nothing to do with the real Cowboys. It's all make believe opinion. Get it out of here!:angry::mad::thumbdown: