Maher's Miss lost game for us

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is blame to go around in all four areas of the game: offense, defense, special teams and coaching. Maher is not exempt from the criticism but it should be appropriate blame. And hopefully no one forgets the referees negating a touchdown on a non-pick play.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
....And Garrett going for it on 4th and 2, and let's tip a hat to the refs who got their pound of flesh by taking away 4 points.

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't blame him for the loss. The listless first-half raggedy team that shows up. I blame fully on the coaching staff. They are all bums... They have the men unprepared and uninspired. It's obvious. A bunch of Lt. Dike's leading these guys...

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
We should have never put ourselves in a position to lean on a cracked cane. Terrible game in all three phases, yet again..and the final outcome reflects as such.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The terrible start from the defense and the offense might have had something to do with it. Started the same way three weeks in a row, miami was trying to lose and that is the difference between todays game and the dolphins game.

The qb here starts slow and it seems it takes either him or the staff a long time to understand what is needed for pass protection. He was high all day and missed a bunch of throws.

Throw in a terrible defense and a terrible special teams group and this team is driving right to the cliff and are about to go over.

tcc0808

Reaction score
Oh yea Maher cost us the game. What about the defense? Didnt they play this game?
High priced - no talent players too hyped on marketing etc. Did #55, #54 or #90 even show up????

GenoT

Reaction score
Our Hot Garbage defense lost this game.

Had a young QB, coming off mono and making only his 16th NFL start, and he shredded our D like a sushi chef.

Cmac

Reaction score
No it didn't....while magnified....it was enough fault to go around like a buffet.....on this low loss....and I do mean low.

Techsass

Reaction score
We all knew he was a bit shaky. I think screwing us out of that TD with a bogus pick call was worse.