Mahomes puts ketchup on his steak

Hoofbite

Reaction score
At least it wasn't a hot dog. Only thing that should ever touch a hotdog is mustard. Relish and onions are borderline and I'll go for them every now and then, but ketchup is flat-out heathenistic.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh my lol. I like enjoy a steak w/it's natural juices. Now if the fat around the outside are crunchy, I had a little butter w/each bite.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
At least it wasn't a hot dog. Only thing that should ever touch a hotdog is mustard. Relish and onions are borderline and I'll go for them every now and then, but ketchup is flat-out heathenistic.

Heathenistic. :laugh::laugh:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
well I am not surprised; you always like to find the petty little things that are truly meaningless.

This isn’t a petty little thing. Only people with psychopathic tendencies do this.

Mahomes needs to be put in a mental institution.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’m a medium rare guy, but won’t complain if it’s slightly more or less.

I’ve also done black and blue at a nice steakhouse, which is good but it doesn’t get done enough to render all the fat.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I do.

It doesn't make the steak less good. It adds to it.

Like a million other foods in the world, some combinations work, others don't. This one does.

Steak = good.
Steak with ketchup = better. Every. Freakin'. Time.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I do.

It doesn't make the steak less good. It adds to it.

Like a million other foods in the world, some combinations work, others don't. This one does.

Steak = good.
Steak with ketchup = better. Every. Freakin'. Time.
D09-B00-AD-60-D8-44-E7-9-A2-B-41-F2-EBE99-A04.gif